2

? pov

'Where am I?'

That is the first thing come to my mind.  All I can see is a white enclosed room where there is only me

"Cant there be a furniture or something"

Somehow a couch appear right in front of me

'Okay thats weird'

Ding!

"Hello host!  I am a system 'Skylark in the Sky' !  Nice to meet you!"  Suddenly a cute fluffy white call appear in front me

"Host?  System?  What do you mean?"

"Well, have you ever read any fanfic regarding a new life through system"

"Uh yeah" 'Sometimes I read them due to my friends insistence'

"Well, its like currently you are in the same predicament like all the host in the stories but it not the same at the same time"

"What do you mean?  I am confuse.  Beside, did I died?"

"As for your status, yes you died due to a drunken truck driver crash into you.  Based on our observation, it is decided that you are suitable for a role that unable to be fulfill"

'Typical situation especially with the truck'

"Role unable to fulfill?"

"Yes, you are chosen to fill the role of a person because that person died before he is born"

"Wait, you said that he is a he.  So you want me to fulfill a role of a boy"

"Let me explain, host"

"In the world which you will live a second live, the boy unable to be born due to complication in the first 2 months of pregnancy.  In the boy is not born, there will be difficulties as he is needed to maintain the world equilibrium.  Like I said earlier, your soul is suitable to fill the role which the boy unable to"

"So you mean that in order for me to fulfill the role, I need to be a boy"

"No no.  Due to your soul is a girl before yo died, the upper echelon do not want any complication that there is possibility that there is gender dysphoria.  So it is concluded that you will be born a girl.  Of course you will relearn all the life in there instead of being shove because you need to acclimate with new environment.  We do not the people around you will be suspicious because of change of character or personality.  Also, you will directly being an infant instead of in the womb because you will retain your mentality and a grown girl"

"ok.  So you want me to fulfill the role by replace a boy in order to maintain the world equilibrium.  And I need to acclimate myself in new environment"

"Yes.  You also need to complete some task in order to gain some points.  As a system, I will provide a store where it will provided any kinds of things that you wish to buy.  All hosts are given an advantage of 1000 points as beginner in order for the to learn in case they are shove in difficulties"

"Right, I cant continue to call of system can I.  Do you have a name?"

"No.  I am only call system"

"Then from now one you are called Xian"

"Thank you host!  From now on I am named Xian!"

"Hahaha.  Well lets go Xian"

"Yes!  Lets go Host Mei Ling"

I go to a portal that will direct me to my new life, my second life