Prologue

Nao scrolled through her phone while waiting for the traffic light to go to green. Cram school has just ended, however Tokyo is still bustling with people as if the sun still shine. With a blank face, Nao started evaluating the apps in her phone.

'I don’t need this app anymore, oh and this app too.’ She started picking up some games, more accurately otome games in her phone to remove them and install a dating app. It's a shame, it contains the progress of years reading every route and collecting beautiful attires. Well, time to stop living in 2D world and start living a 3D one. There’s always a transfer data function if she ever wants to play it back. Not that she have any interest left in the game, she always thought the main character was too meek to even do anything, all she did was cry and talked so dramatically that it became quite 'cringey' to bear While she was trying to uninstall the last one, her friend jumped on her from the back, resulting her phone to crash on the concrete.

“Oi Naocchi, if you keep on staring at your phone like that, you’re gonna get hit by a truck,” her friend said.
“Stop spewing nonsense—” as she bent down to pick up her phone, suddenly the world grew silent. She looked up and the supposedly black sky turned grey, in fact everything is in grey as if she was looking through an old black and white television. Everything stopped moving... The cars, the trucks, the people, even the birds in the sky.

Before she even has the chance to panic, a warm, unseen wind sweeps her off her feet and sends her flying. She closes her eyes as dust begins to come into her eyes. That was the last thing she remembered. From that point, everything was black.

...