Chapter Four

Chapter four! I'm trying to post as much as I can tonight before I forget my plans cuz otherwise I'll be scrambling to remember. Stupid Diet Pepsi they say it's bad for your memory but oh well. People are reading! Thank you and please continue and bare with me my chapters may be short but I have time on my hands so I post faster. Typing as fast I can on my iPod so yeah it's hard to watch what I'm doing there may b small errors. I'm still thinking about whether there should be smut or not. Comment and tell me what you want. On with the story!

--------------------------------------/------------------------------------------

Normal POV

As I wake up I drowsily rub my eyes and get ready to depart as soon as my thing s are packed up on the inside a cool unfamiliar pressure is put upon my neck. I reach up to see what it is and then remember the night before a blush rising to my face. He confessed! As I leave the tent not paying attention to my surroundings due to my current thoughts I walk into something falling backwards. Someone takes hold of my wrist and pulls me forward to prevent me from falling. It was Roran. I felt heat rise to my face again as he greeted me warmly and had me sit down. He cooked breakfast, it tasted delicious! I'm not gonna lie he could use some improvement but not by much.

After tents were put away and everything was loaded we got on our horses and started to ride again. This horseback riding thing kinda was starting to get on my nerves. My but was sore seeing as how my saddle is old and uncomfortable. Roran noticed this and said, "There is a town up ahead we should reach it by the end of the day, we'll get you a new saddle there and we'll stay in an inn that should help your uh...problem." I sigh in relief at this and thanked him.

It was noon and I was tired, we had stopped to feed and water the horses and eat lunch. We rode for 6 hours straight and my ass was so sore I wanted to go and jump in that stream to soothe the pain. I refrained from this though seeing as how Roran was here but still I can fantasize of soothing the pain. It helps. Right then a kid comes running down the road from where we just came, he was being chased by two men one big and brawny with a bowl cut red hair and a pig nose and VERY small squinty green eyes, the other was riding on his shoulder shouting, "Get back here you little brat you owe me fifty shillings!" he was a very short man which explains why he is riding on the first guy's shoulder, he has spiky brown hair that makes him look like a porcuipine I had to hold back a laugh on that. He had very large bowlingball eyes the shade of chestnuts. The kid who's being chased is about normal size for an eleven year old and he has mid-length hair pulled back into a ponytail his eyes are.....purple?! How odd. "Ah!" was all I heard as the boy tripped. I kicked into action. You see. I don't like those who hurt younger kids so I usually try to step in on things like this. I may not look like much and I may be fragile but I can be one hell of a fighter if need be.

I run out to stand in between the kid and the two men. The men stopped and just looked at me. "Out of the way kid that one owes me money and I want it now." the short one yells. "Yahh boss cheated the brat out of that money and he wants it!" the second says in the wierdest tone ever it's like his nose is stopped up and extremely deep. "Shaddup you buffoon!" the short one screams. The first guy apologizes and then they both turn to me. I heard their conversation I'm not stupid, these guys are scam artists and this kid was the victim. "You two should walk away now or I'm going to get angry. I hate scam artists and I'd hate to kick your asses." I smile politely. They just laughed at me and the big one drew out a knife. Shit! Wasn't expecting that. Just then a familiar voice calls from behind me. "How much does the kid owe you?" Roran asked stepping in front of me. I was so shocked and pissed at the same time I just stood there like an idiot. "Fifty shillings." said the short one. Roran gives him the money then asks them to go away. The two leave and I turn my attention toward the kid behind me. I would deal with Roran later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watcha think of my new character? Who is he? What will Jeremy do to Roran? Find out in the next chapter! I'll try to upload tonight. Comment! Tell me what you want to see happen! Till next time!