A Boney Twig and a Chubby Chimp

En başından başla

Once again he lost focus on the woman in front of him so failed to react once the sight of long blade came out off the woman waist and up to his neck in a swift movement, her hazel orbs gazed dead shot into his own hard...he remained perfectly even though great anxiety filled him, knowing one wrong move meant he throat could be slit, she was so close he could feel here breath against his face as she breathed hard on him...

" Do not tell them about me...don't follow me... I'll never come back to this area again so don't worry...think of this of us being even for helping you" She said before pulling away her long blade and back up quickly backwards not taking her eyes off the chimp" Bruce let's go!" She gestured to the animal curtly who barked and followed after her as they disappeared back in the vast woods.

He was left alone, his gaze looking among the trees she ran through still trying rationalize what just happened because he just couldn't believe it. But solitude didn't last for long once he heard the rustling in the trees and loud thumps of long limbed bodies crashing to earth below.

" Cloud!" Rain rushed over to his friend with mixture of relief and concern for his friend's welfare, the thin chimp hooted a bit as he looked him over he then patted him on his shoulder " Happy you ok " he signed with a smile, the white top chimp returned it as he tested his head against his friend's.

The two didn't notice the bonobo and began to stalk and scan around the trampled areas of soil, he sniffed the air before bringing a suspicion to his face " What... happened?" He asked as his head turned slowly towards the younger apes, hearing speak they became nervous, knowing he only did it in serious situations.

Rain let out quiet hoots while Cloud looked at the ground not able meet his overwhelming gaze" searching for food, but the stamepe, antelope came, got separated...it all happened fast"

Koba hunched over to both them stoping at least 3 feet away from them, he looked at them then back to Disturbed dirt " and the food?" He asked them.

Both them looked down in reluctancy to say but the older ape followed there gaze to a mess of mashed berries and nuts from the hooves of the antelope, the sight of this made Koba let out growl irritation" Look at this! Wasted! I told you be alert both you have head in the sky not see what running towards you!"he signed aggressively as stalked over to them making them flinch.

Koba let out some huffs before becoming a bit more calm but still angry" Winter coming soon, we need to help other apes,food will be little" both them brought there gaze to him again at this they where surprised he was this level of calm in general" need to be good example"

In response they both nodded " We spent enough out today, both of you need to make up for what we lost tomorrow" Koba signed before signaling them to follow.

Rain couldn't help but groan at the very thought if doing the same thing again it " Again, it took so long to find today... Rain began to sign to his friend when the older ape wasn't looking at them but Cloud just replied with monotone chuff as he looked over a certain area not to far from smashed food to see that it looked a net...a net with what appeared to be fish well used to be fish, it state bring no different then berries and nuts now.

Did she come out to look for food as well? He thought to himself.

Koba saw this look making him frown" What..is...it?" He spoke up making the chubby chimp shake off his gaze quickly" Nothing, Nothing just thinking" he signed quickly.

" More like head in the sky again, this need to stop" Koba signed as the young chimp crawled off. Rain follows after his friend trying not be under Koba ticked off gaze.

The bonobo took one last look at the terrain and sniffed around... something smelled familiar... something... His frown turned hard...something that made his blood boil.

------

Iris ran...he heart was pumping...her lungs where on fire...sweat dropping down her face back of her neck... She was running not even bothering to look back, she had only run like escape from things in the past...her steps creating echos and endents against the rock and soil as she does her way through the farthest area away she was originally was, she was afaird she would get caught, she was afaird she would be found out here. Bruce stayed close to her side, oblivious to what was happening but obviously could be shown how much he enjoyed the race they doing but putting his all into it and pushing his body.

The brunette was using just adrenaline at this point she knew she would crash once it ran out having not been this physically active in a long time but she wanted be so far away so she wouldn't possible nabbed once she has no engery.

Like she predicted her body sokn broke down in thump into the dirt, Bruce didn't stop just yet not seeing that his owner was no longer running until he was but farther away making him stop and turn to look at Iris with his face side titled realizing they're game had ended. He let out a bark going over to the panting woman who groaned as she turn on her back moving hair out her face, her eyes scrunched up from the dirt making her wipe him.

Bruce whined a bit as he licked her dirty cheek" Ah! I'm ok boy" she replied hoarsely petting his head while holding her heart, she now filling the full rebound and all the soreness and pain she put her out practice body started to come out her lungs and go all over even to her fingers and her toes.

She wiped off the dirt rubbed her scrunched up eyes to look at foggy sky, she really hoped her threat got through that ape" Shit I'm so stupid" she said hitting the dirt" why did I get involved?...why the hell did I get involved?" she replied more quietly.

She planned on getting to higher ground with Bruce to escape the stampede but she didn't plan on running into that ape, originally she planned to bolt out there but once she saw the chimp collapse right in middle of it, knowing if kept moving around he would be trampled to death...she just couldn't leave, but now that was coming back to bite her in the ass.

She couldn't be found by them...she just couldn't...it create problems for him...even though she missed him so much...wanted to see him so much...she had been alone so long but she knew it was better this way, it was better to believe she had died back then. Bruce sensing that she was distressed and that they wouldn't getting up for awhile laid down and curl up next to her making her per him so more...she could only hope that he wouldn't rat her out.

----
And here is another chapter :D sorry for late update been busy recently, I all hope you enjoyed ^^