47【I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LOOK CUTE 】

I DIDN'T KNOW
YOU LOOK CUTE

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

ADAM COLEs POINT OF VIEW

Lately, I don't know what's happening to me. My heart beats so fast whenever I see Rhea. I can't concentrate whenever she's around. I felt angry whenever she's paying attention to Matt Riddle. We've become friends and now in good terms but I don't get it. Why am I acting weird? What the hell is wrong with me?

"You're in love," Roddy simply stated as he put his books inside his bag.

I blinked at what I heard then scowled at him. I asked about my recent crisis but I didn't expect his answer. Oh yeah sure, Roddy is the most experienced guy in my group and he sure knows a lot about it. But, that doesn't mean that I'm in love. Ugh!

You must be kidding me! In love? HUH? ME? Why would I be in love with h-

"When you can't take your eyes off her, just the sight of her leaves you weak, you want to hold her badly, and your heart skips a beat. You wanted to spend time with her, always. Sometimes, it's enough just by seeing her face." He lists down while staring straight at my eyes.

I looked down and gritted my teeth in anger. This cannot be! WHY?

Roddy tapped my shoulder as he smiled at me, "If you wanted to talk about it, we're just here man."

After that, he left me alone.

Our favorite teacher, Miss Eva Marie announced she will be absent today. But there's someone who substitutes for the day. She has a muscular body, blonde noodle hair, wearing nothing on her lips. Her name's Beth Phoenix.

We were so happy when Miss Phoenix didn't discuss but she said we can't go out. After a long hour of waiting, my favorite subject has come, LUNCH BREAK!

I accidentally bumped into someone after I ordered my lunch.

"My bad," she apologized and surprised when she saw me.

"It's fine," I answered not breaking the eye contact she's giving me.

I haven't seen her around. Is she a newbie? But the school year is about to end! How can she catch up with the discussion?!

But why does she seems familiar to me? Her eyes are sparkling like stars in the sky.

It seems like the whole world stops and we're just the only people in the world, staring at each other eyes.

"I didn't know you look cute, reptile." She mumbles but I heard it loud and clear.

Wait. Reptile? There's only one person who's calling me that. She started walking towards her friend's table. Oh no! Dream's table?!

I roamed my eyes on them and Matt Riddle waving his hand like an idiot, "Rhea! We're here!"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? RHEA RIPLEY?

She's definitely joking! That was the first time someone complimented me by that word. Tsk! Cute? I'm not cute, I'm handsome.

But despite that, I couldn't help but smile. I bite my bottom lips in the process.

JOHNNY GARGANOs POINT OF VIEW

Candice and Tommaso are busy doing a conversation. Glad, Tommaso's finally talking to her without stuttering on his feet. He's such a socially awkward person and I'm worried.

"Do you know that my neighbor's about to move next week?" Tommaso suddenly shared.

Candice and Johnny laughed in unison and I know she's thinking the same thing.

"You're moving, too, Candice? No way!" Our classmate asked, shocked at the news.

"Huh? Is there someone else who's also moving?" Candice raised a brow, as she put her hair in a ponytail.

"Apparently, Johnny Gargano. He's transferring to another school, too."

"What? Are you kidding me?"

"It's true, we're moving on the same day," Candice announced making her two friends cried.

"I'm going to miss Johnny the most!"

"Me too!"

"Your friend is moving as well," Candice uttered sighing at their reaction.

"But I guess, the loneliest would be the two of you...you've been together for years."

"Yes! Childhood friends for pete sake!"

"You always stick together man, I'm sure you're dating already!" My classmate teased me as he playfully smacked my back.

"No way in hell," I denied making him frowned.

"Psssh! I bet one of you will confess before you two go in separate ways!"

"Not a chance of happening," I muttered as I glanced at Candice who's busy talking to her friends.

"We're not lonely or anything besides we don't see each other that way." I added but he just shrugged and mouthed, "Whatever."

"Are you both okay?" I heard Tommaso asked, making me back into reality.

"I'm okay. I just remembered something funny in the past." Candice replied.

We're definitely thinking the same thing.

end of chapter forty-seven

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

don't forget to vote and comment!
toodles! ♥