Since You Been Gone: Chapter 13

*6 Months Later*

It's been six months since Aundrea and Rudy broke up and six months since Aubrey lost the baby. Everyone gathered at Dawn and Que's house to help the couple celebrate their baby shower. Everything was decorated in pink and white because Dawn found out she was having a girl. Everyone was there, Diddy and his twins D'lila and Jessie, DK and the Day 26. Que was in the kitchen getting some food ready, when Dawn came waddling in.

"Hey," Que said, smiling at Dawn's waddle.

"Hey poppa," Dawn said rubbing her ever growing belly.

"Are you hungry?" Que asked

"No, but I do need something to drink" Dawn said, getting up from the stool.

She grabbed a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water. Aubrey and D.Woods walked holding two big pink bags. Dawn was surprised when she saw Aubrey walking in her kitchen. After losing her baby, it was a surprise to see her at the baby shower.

"Hey everyone," Aubrey said, smiling at Dawn who still stood by the sink

"Hey girl, thanks for coming." Dawn said, giving her a hug

"You know I wouldn't miss this for the world." Aubrey said, rubbing Dawn's belly.

"Girl, you look so cute with your little belly." D.Woods said to Dawn, giving her a hug.

"Thanks, but I'm ready to get her out." Dawn said, as her baby kicked her in her rib.

Que gathered the food and headed outside. When he got outside, Drea and Rob help him set up the tables.

"How does it feel to have a baby on the way?" Rob asked.

"Its surreal, I can't wait to see her face." Que said with excitement.

"Everyone's excited, she's gonna be so spoiled." Rob said laughing.

Everything was set up and everyone arrived. The party was on its way to being started. Dawn and Que greeted their guests and were having fun...

It's been a couple of weeks since the baby shower, the longer she's pregnant the more uncomfortable Dawn becomes. She was lying on the couch, when she started feeling pains in her lower back. The pains were so strong, she started crying.

"QUE!" Dawn screamed, trying to fight her tears.

Que came running from the kitchen, he looked at Dawn and knew it was time for the birth of their blessing. Que helped Dawn to her feet. As she stood, there was another contraction. She grabbed Que and he held on to her waist.

"Baby, get the bag from upstairs." Dawn said, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

Que did what he was told, he came back downstairs to see Dawn bent over at the table.

"Baby, you alright?" Que asked

"Yeah, another contraction" Dawn said, breathing through the pain.

About five minutes later, Dawn and Que left the house. Que made sure he called everyone, including Dawn's parents and his mother. No one wanted to miss the birth of an angel.

Dawn and Que pulled up to the hospital, he parked in the emergency parking and helped Dawn out the car. He grabbed her things and headed inside.

"I need a wheelchair" Que shouted

Que was sweating bullets; he was nervous and excited at the same time. He wanted everything to go right. The nurse rolled a wheelchair to Dawn and helped her sit down. They wheeled her up to a room; Que helped her get in the hospital gown.