"I can give you your own chair."

"No, up."

"Jisoo," Jennie sighed. The small brunette's eyes started to water and her lower lip started to tremble. She looked up at Jennie, with her big navy eyes.

Jennie bit her lip, but she couldn't take it. She picked Jisoo up and placed her on her lap. She looked across the table at Irene, who was watching them, amused. Once she saw that Jennie had given in, she began to laugh. But her laughter was cut short.

"She smirked, that really is Jisoo," Irene said, her eyes wide.

Jennie shook her head. She looked down to Jisoo, who grabbed a pancake with her hand and stuffed it in her mouth.

A full vampire wouldn't be able to eat human food, so watching Jisoo eat was all Jennie needed to know that the brunette was no longer a full vampire, she was a Halfling. Meaning Jennie had to be careful with her. A Halfling's skin was stronger than a human's, but not indestructible. Their skin gets stronger as they Halfling ages, and with Jisoo being a three year old, she could get hurt.

Jennie felt Jisoo poke her chin. She looked down, to see the small girl offer Jennie a piece of pancake, out of Jennie's plate.

The witch opened her mouth and let Jisoo stuff some food into it. Jisoo grinned and went back to eating her own food.

Jennie looked in the closet. She realized that other than the clothes Jisoo was wearing, she didn't have any other clothes. She smirked. She could shrink some of the clothing, but why should she give up the chance to shop with Jisoo?

She looked at Jisoo who was making a stuffed bear dance. Jennie and Jisoo had gone to a fair, a regular, non-supernatural fair, and Jisoo had won a gigantic teddy bear for Jennie. Jennie got her phone out and snapped a picture of Jisoo with the bear that was bigger and taller than her.

There was a knock on the front door. Jisoo frowned and looked to the door, before turning to Jennie, not sure what do of the sound. Jennie told Jisoo to stay where she was whole she checked who was at the door.

Jisoo just ignored her, as she continued to play with the bear.

Jennie walked towards the door. She looked through the small peephole. She grinned when she saw a familiar face. Jennie opened the door, "Lili, what are you doing here?"

The younger Manoban-Kim, by years they have existed because at the moment Jisoo was younger, smiled. "Have you seen Jisoo unnie? She was suppose to meet me for breakfast, and that was hours ago."

Jennie smiled, a blush appearing on her cheeks. "Oh, well, you see, something happened."

Lisa frowned. "What do you mean? What happened to unnie?"

"It would be better if I just show you."

They walked into the living room, where Jisoo sat, her teeth attached to the neck of the teddy bear. She looked up at the two women who had just walked in and grinned, her teeth still connected to the bear's neck.

"Is that?" Jisoo turned her attention back to the bear, and a small growl came out of her body.

"Lisa, this is your unnie, Jisoo," Jennie said, finding some humor in the sentence. But she was also nervous. Jisoo was Lisa's idol, her hero. And as protective as Jisoo was of Lisa, the taller Manoban-Kim was just as protective back.