Chapter 2 Shopping

Start from the beginning

After trying various sizes and different types of cushion I finally found a pair that fitted me perfectly.

"Thanks so much" I thanked the staff member who helped me as I paid for them.

"Anytime thanks for shopping here and have a nice day" He said as I left the shop and looked over the other side and saw my sister and Luna at the counter in the store they were shopping in.

They walked out just as I approached the shop with big grins on their faces.

"Something tells me you like what you bought" I smirked and they both smiled and nodded.

"Yep but anyway did you get a pair of shoes then?" Luna asked me and I held the bag up to her eye level.

She nodded and we started walking further into the mall district.

"So where do you guys want to go now?" I asked and Luna spoke up the minute I finished.

"Well I have just been looking at some shops that are here on my phone and heard there is a shop here that sells fashion that's perfect for all of us" She said and my sister and I both nodded.

"Cool, let's get going" Summer said and we hurried to this shop.

🎤🎤🎤🎤

"What about this one?" I asked as I stepped out of the dressing room wearing something the girls and I picked out.

"Try the other colour you picked on but try them with these" Luna said as she handed me and pair of leggings with a really unique pattern going down the sides.

I changed and stepped back out the dressing room.

"How about this?" I asked and both of the girls smiled.

"That's perfect now all we need to do is fined an outfit for the end of year party that I am holding this year" Luna said and we both nodded.

I got back into the dressing room and change back into the clothes I came in and went to the counter to pay for the outfit I tried on.

"Thank you" I said and followed the girls out the store and started heading towards the shop that had every type dress code you could think of. It even had two stories.

"Your party's a sleepover isn't it?" I asked and Luna nodded.

"So then I am gonna need a new pair of pyjamas" I said and headed over to the nightwear section.

I looked through several different types of pyjamas but I finally found a pair at I loved.

"You picked anything yet?" Luna asked peeking her head over the rack and I nodded.

"What did you get?" She asked and I shook my head.

"You'll have to wait and see" I smirked and she returned the smirk.

"Fine then" She grinned and I giggled.

"Summer how ya going over there?" I asked my sister who was at the other rack.

"Yeah I've picked a pair out, now all we need to fine is an outfit" She said and we both agreed before going our separate ways to find our style of clothing.

I walked over to the sporty section and picked out a really nice outfit that suited my style and me.

I finally met up with the others to pay for what we bought. I still made sure that Luna couldn't see my pyjamas.

"Just these thanks" I said placing my items on the counter as Luna walked out the shop after paying for her items.

"That's $40 thanks" The woman behind the counter said and I handed her two $20 notes.

"Thank you" I said as she passed me my items and I walked up to Luna and waiting for my sister.

"What's the time?" Luna asked and I pulled my phone out from my pocket and saw it was already 2:00pm.

Whoa had we really been shopping for 3 hours?

"2 o'clock" I replied and she looked at me in surprise.

"Seriously?" She asked again and I nodded just as Summer came and joined us.

I nodded and turned to my sister.

"Do you guys want to start heading home?" I asked and both my sister and best friend nodded.

"Just let me call my mom then" Luna said, pulling out her phone

I turned to my sister who actually looked really tired.

"Sum are you alright?" I asked, using her nickname.

"Yeah why?"

"You just look really tired" I answered and she nodded.

"I'm fine, I just haven't been having very good sleeping patterns lately"

I nodded and Turned to Luna who had just put her phone away.

"My mom's on the way, we better go and get my idiot of a brother and his friend out the arcade" Said annoyed and both Summer and I lightly chuckled.

We walked out the store and towards the main arcade to get Liam and Michael.

🎤🎤🎤🎤

So here you go guys here is chapter 2 of Being a haddock let me know what you thought so far.

Also please support this series as it will be like the dragon team series and have 2 or 3 books, maybe more depending on how the plot turns out.

thanks for reading

Please Follow, comment and vote

Luv ya all

Tia 💋💋💋💋