44【 INVISIBRO? 】

INVISIBRO?

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

【 MATT RIDDLE's POINT OF VIEW

Bro! I'm too early today! Yipeee! I roamed my eyes around the room and saw the gentleman Walter sitting by himself while doing a video call with his new friends he called Imperium.

My eyes widen when I saw another body on the back, sitting next to the window, eyes closed, earphones plugged on his ears.

Isn't that the long hair British Stallion? He looked so emotionless! I wish I had powers like him. I haven't seen this guy prancing around like what I do all the time. It seems like he was from Uranus and new to this universe!

I tiptoed and silently walked towards his direction. I hide on his back and slowly but surely pulled his earphone down.

"Sup broooo!" The wide grin that appeared on my lips vanished when he turned to me, as he shoots me some death glares.

Bro! That's the first time I saw him made a reaction on his face!

He was about to plug his earphones back on his hear when I sat beside him and run my mouth.

"Bro! You're so amazing! How could you manage to show only one emotion?" I excitedly asked but I saw him rolled his eyes.

Mama Mia! He's good at rolling eyes too! He showed me his spectacular talents already! I think we're best friends now!

"Hey, bro! Did you know that I have superpowers too?" I wiggled my brows as I said in a low voice to make sure Walter couldn't able to hear us.

"I don't give a tinker's damn." He answered. "You don't believe me? Then I'll show it to you, bro." I whispered as I dragged him up and ran outside.

"Hey, get off me!" He yelled, hearing his thick British accent. His accent is like music to my ears. I want to hear it more.

I released him when we reached the locker area. I smirked and brought a pen in my pocket. I earned furrowed brows from him as he watched me.

"This is my favorite thing to do when Janitor's not around, bro," I whispered and handed him my spare pen. He hesitantly accepted it but he just stared at it.

I started drawing circles on someone's locker to show him how it works.

"Come' on, bro. Try it. Don't be shy." I nudged at him but he shook his head and replied, "That's vandalism and that's prohibited."

"Stop worrying, bro. We're invisible. No one could see us doing this. That's the power of my pen."

I heard he let out a sigh. Judging from his looks, it seems like he doesn't want to try it. I was about to frown when he suddenly placed his left hand and began writing on the locker.

He leered at me and suddenly blocked his drawing with his arms before I could praise him. I tried to peek on it but he covered his drawing even more.

"Stop peeking. I'm not done yet." He said sternly, making me started prancing.

Pete Dunne's too competitive. I only draw a simple men's other head with heart effect as the background.

"Done," Pete said, revealing his drawing------a sunflower?

"HOLY SHIT, WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Pete and I turned around when we heard Janitor Jinder's voice behind us, eyes widened as he pointed out the locker.

"Oh no, bro! We're not invisible anymore!" I panicked and he just rolled his eyes.

"DETENTION!"

ADAM COLE's POINT OF VIEW

I couldn't hear any Matt Riddle's voice. What a relief!

Coach E just announced that Matt and loner Pete Dunne were kicked at the detention room for violating one of the school rules. As if I care. No one cares about Loud Mouth Riddle and Loner Dunne.

My Undisputed Bullies boy and I never thrown to that hell room even though we violated several rules. I think the dean and the staffs are afraid of us which is undisputed. That makes us kings of this jungle!

Professor Eva dismissed the class and another lonely lunch break for the umpteenth time, I'm so done with this. Roddy's with Marina, Kyle's with that Taynara like how in the world? They're friends again? Bobby Fish, my only companion is sitting with Tegan and Dakota. Fuck, I can't afford to sit in there.

"Can we share tables with you?" An angel voice asked and I nodded right away.

Toni's holding her tray while I see Rhea's rolling her eyes at her side.

"Oh! Cool, thanks, Adam." Toni uttered as she put the tray on the table. Toni sat in front of me as Rhea sit next to her.

I was about to start eating when another voice spoke, "Can I sit next to you?"

We all glance at Shayna and I sighed and let her be. Maybe she wanted to be friends with Toni and Rhea?

"Hi," Toni said as Shayna nodded shyly at her. Rhea looks like she doesn't care as she continuously eats.

Toni glanced at Shayna then at me, "Sorry to bother you Adam, umm it's just my table's full of couples lately."

I glanced at their previous table and saw Keith and Mia laughing, on the other side were TVD and Bianca. No wonder they'll sit at other tables.

I was surprised that Shayna speaks, "Me too, Roddy's on our table and Jessa's absent so..."

"That's fine," I said and Shayna gives me a little smile.

Rhea suddenly laughed and I glared at her. She gives me an amused looked then glanced at Shayna then back to me. She kept nodding her head then laugh once more.

"Rhea..." Toni called out and Rhea shut her mouth.

She always listens to Toni huh?

"Hey Toni, can you buy juice for me?" Rhea suddenly asked and Toni nodded her head.

"Sure." She said as she stood up and went to buy Rhea's juice. Rhea Ripley is such a lazyass woman who depends on her friend.

"Do you want a juice too, Adam?" Shayna asked on my side and I was about to refuse when Rhea interjected herself.

"You should buy one for him, Shayna. I'm sure it'll make him happy," She even wiggles her brows. Shayna happily stood up and went to buy the juice that I didn't ask for.

"Why'd you do that for?" I gritted my teeth and tried to calm myself.

"Let's go, Adam Cole, I have something to tell you," She muttered and I was taken back when she called me by my name.

I sighed as I followed her and walked out of the cafeteria. I saw her texting something on the phone and put it back in her pocket.

end of chapter forty-four

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

don't forget to vote and comment!
toodles! ♥