nct dream ; imagine prt1

PART 2 IS OUT

I'll be posting everyone's requests soon once I make them! I've been helping outside with my moms garden which made me lose writing time along with tons of school work. my teachers been giving out tons of school work than usual :/

ps, I am not good at making zombie stories and this is extremely LONG

6,079 words
——————————————————

you enter the broken down store. hoping that there's food or some bandages, you quickly raid the shelves.

"damn it!" you groaned. there was nothing. literally nothing but cards and hair dyes. you sat on the ground and looked through your small backpack. you grabbed your green flannel and took it out. you used it to tighten up your leg to stop the bleeding. you quickly stopped making noise when you hear a snarling sound.

"shit" you mumbled. you struggled to get up. you tossed your backpack on your back and grabbed the nearest weapon you could see. you could see through the shelves. the creature snarled and growled. it snapped its head around and you could hear every bone snapping. it limped, it was probably injured. the dried blood stained its clothes and it's face. its skin was light gray with blue veins that shot up all around the body.

you try to avoid making any noise and try to avoid walking into the zombie. slowly making your way up to the front, you were still paying attention to the zombie in the store that you weren't paying attention to what was in front of you. a loud snarl happens which freaks you out. a zombie that was outside of the store has seen you and running straight towards you. due to that zombie making noise, the other zombie inside the store snaps its head into your direction and starts to charge at you as well.

"great, gotta love company" you grumbled. using the crowbar you found underneath a shelf, you use it hit the female zombie that was outside. when you hit her skull, you heard a cracking noise. hitting the zombie only made it angrier. you try your best to defend yourself between two zombies with a messed up leg.

"shit shit shit" you started to panic when they had gotten extremely close.

"fuck!" within matter of seconds four boys pop out of nowhere. two more enter the store. two gunshots happen and the two zombies who were about to attack you were now on the ground laying lifelessly.

"are you okay?" a boy with blonde hair asks.

"im alright. how about you boys? are you guys okay?" the boys all shrug.

"thank you for saving me" another blonde smiles.

"no problem, im jeno" he says.

"don't make friends with her, we'll never see her again" a brown headed kid slightly shoved him.

"hyuck don't be so mean" a dark brown haired kid says.

"is your leg okay?" the orange haired kid stares at your leg.

"uhh its just busted. I barged into this lady's apartment to camp out for the night plus I getting chased my zombies anyways i barged into her apartment and she hit busted up my leg for going into her home" you explained.

"ouch seems nasty, can you walk?" the dark brown headed kid asked.

"yeah i'll just limp" you say.

"here ill pick you up" the blonde male named Jeno picked you up in bridal style.

"I can walk-"

"wait are we really risking our life for her?" the kid named hyuck says.

"you don't have too! I can go on my own" you try to get out of jeno's grip.