Chapter Nine

The room was full of people. We were in the middle of Austin's friends birthday party. Everything was going great, and I've met so many of Austin's new friends. 21 Savage, G Eazy, pretty much everyone he collabed with on the album and so many more.
The party was held at a venue, there was a stage and everyone was taking this as an opportunity to perform with each other.
"You should go up there and sing me something" Austin said leaning over and sipping his beer.
"What do you want to hear?" I asked
"Something that you wrote about me" he said with a smile. I chuckled.
"I don't know Austin I don't want to waste anyone's time" I told him.
"Come on, just call it a congratulations on your second album gift" he smiled. I was still hesitant. He grabbed my hand and drug me up to where the stage was.
"Y'all, my beautiful woman here is going to sing a song that she wrote about me" Austin said into the mic, causing everyone to look at me. I shook my head quickly and he drug me over to the mic again. Wow, I'm performing in front of a room of celebrities, not scary at all.

"Could I have my amazing dancers come up here" I said into the mic. They had been invited to the party, pretty much everyone was invited. I told them the song we were going to do and we started.

When I finished, I made my way off the stage and met Austin at the bottom. He pulled me in and kissed me on the forehead. I could smell the liquor on his breath now, he was clearly intoxicated.

"Let's go in the next room" he whispered in my ear.
I shook my head.
"No this is your friends party" I said confused.
"Exactly, so we can do what we want" he said.
"Just wait till we get home" I said. He rolled his eyes and walked away. I brushed it off because I knew he was drunk.
"Avery" I heard a voice calling. I turned to see scooter walking towards me.
"What's up?" I asked with a smile.
"Please, let me manage you, I can have you selling out Madison square-" he started.
"I've already had the opportunity, I don't want that type of lifestyle" I told him.
"Just please think about it, you have my number" he said. I nodded.
"And, just by dating Austin, you're already living the lifestyle" he said with a smile.
"I'll let you know" I said. He walked away and I turned to look for Austin, who was nowhere to be found.
I walked around for 10 minutes, asking people if they had seen him, but no one has. I walked out of the room we were in and closed the door. And suddenly it was quiet. Except for one sound. Banging. I thought there was no way. No possible way it was him. It was just the music I convinced myself. I walked into the next room over to see Austin, I was positive it was him. The tattoos were distinctive, and the man bun. He had some girl up against the wall, like he would have me. Without thinking, I walked in and quickly made my way over to him. He didn't have enough time to turn around, only enough time to set the girl down and pull his pants up. I took an open hand to the side of his head.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yelled. And instead of showing any remorse, he laughed.
"Babygirl" he chuckled.
"I'm a celebrity now, I do what I want"
***
A/N
Short chapter Ik, but it was a needed chapter :)