28.𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌

On July 4 it was hellishly hot. Only the thick curtains prevented the heat from entering the room and burn everything. Emma was leaning against the frame of the bed, Fanny still sleeping next to her. The blonde woman was looking at something in her book as Fanny moved.

"Get up,,sleepyhead, it's almost ten o'clock," Emma whispered, pushing Fanny slightly.
"A little more, love." Fanny moaned, straightening her pillow. Emma laughed lightly and hugged her again.

                           ◆ ◇ ◆
Fanny was swinging on the swing outside, waving her fan. Her young son was playing in the garden with the black cat, who was purring his lap.

Arden had brought frozen fruit, which was now thawing slowly in the cool shadow of the huge tree that hung over the swing. Bernard played wirh the cat by throwing him a small blue ball. Fanny heard a rustle in the leaves and turned her beautiful head to the sound. She saw her beautiful girlfriend approaching them.

-Fanny.- Emma shouted from afar, making her way across the grass.
-What's up, love?
-Do you want to go to the movies. I got three tickets to Back to the Future. Let's go.- Emma announced, inviting the mother and child.

The little boy immediately left the cat and began to beg his mother. Emma added that after the movie they would  go to eat ice cream. Fanny had no choice. She softened at her son's sweet eyes. Before they left, she took a light sweatshirt for her son and a light jacket for herself. The house was a few miles from town.

Emma drove perfectly. The little boy was looking out the window and enjoying the sea. 10 minutes later they were already looking for a parking space. It took them 5 minutes to find him.

-I already hate the summer.- the little boy complained as he closed the door.
- Don't talk like that, Teddy. Summer is good.- Fanny scolded him, pushing him to go faster.
-And you can eat a lot of ice cream- Emma added, and saw a wide smile on his little face.
The three of them entered the cinema and enjoyed the film.

                         ◇ ◇ ◆ ◇
The brunette kissed her son on the head and wrapped him in a light blanket. She looked at him once more before leaving his bedroom.

Fanny guided Emma until they finally reached a small abandoned dusty road dotted with fragrant flowers and lush grass. The small grove that surrounded the road had a narrow path that allowed only one car to pass through. Emma's white Cadillac stopped in front of a lake shore.

"Do you want to have a picnic?” Emma asked her girlfriend while still holding the wheel.
“Don't we need food for a picnic?” Fanny laughed. Emma pursed her lips and looked at the lake.

"Basically yes, but for now we only have blankets and towels." The younger one smiled warmly.
"We can't eat them," Fanny continued to laugh.

Her laughter was contagious. Emma began to laugh out loud. After a few minutes of laughter, the two women got out of the car. Fanny approached the lake. The light breeze swayed her light dress. Emma appeared beside her. She carried folded towels in her hands.

The blonde spread out the big blue towel and put the towels on it. Fanny asked if she could sit on them. Emma turned to her with the answer "why such a stupid question? Of course you can, pigeonne.". After helping her sit down, Emma brought another blanket to wrap her lover.

Fanny thanked her and, to her surprise, saw Emma taking off her clothes. The brunette blushed like a strawberry and tried to stop her girlfriend from entering the cold water, but without luck.

Naked Emma hurried into the cold water and lost herself in its depths. Fanny was frightened when she couldn't see her head above the water.

Emma quickly appeared and swam to shore. Her girl got up, holding a warm towel. Fanny wrapped Emma's cold body around her, rubbing the towel to keep warm.

"I'm about to have a heart attack because of you," Fanny said and kissed her girl friend. Emma laughed and headed for her car.