13:Forever , 'us'

Start from the beginning

" I told you , you'd look good in colors."

She said as I wore a red jacket over a white t-shirt.

"How can you be wrong Park Janice . After all you get affected by the company you have."

Opening the passenger door for her , I offered her a seat .

"So how did you win it. "

She asked curiously.

"Back in California, I was just fifteen when I started working in a garage. The owner David was a competitive person , so one day he challenged me to repair a car on my own. I had been working for a year, so I accepted the challenge . He actually wanted the pass to attend the prom of my school that year, and thought I'd lose , so he offered his convertible as a price to me. And I being myself , accomplished , and the man had to pay a heavy price. It was old . I had to work a lot on it to bring it back to life and the rest you can see."

"I see.
I learned a lesson today."

"What?"

"Never challenge Jeon Jungkook. You'd have to pay a heavy price."
And with that she burst into laughter.
I have noticed that this girl laughs with her whole heart at the silliest things.
Her open hair danced beautifully with the wind that kept ruffling through the windshield. Stretching an arm up in air , she felt it closing her eyes . The sun rays hitting that honey skin .
I'm glad that I took the convertible today, partly to show it off and mainly to make memories with her.

Never in my life have I been there , with a girl . She's always oblivious about the tracks. And that assists my surprise places remain a surprise.

"You know what , if you keep looking at me like that , we might get into an accident."

I remarked, completely aware of her gaze.

As we reached there, my heart raced.
Without even glancing , I knew she had astonishment all over her face.

Killing the engine in the drive, I tossed out. Opening the gate I offered her my hand to come out.

"Don't worry I'm not asking your hand in marriage so soon. It's a beautiful place worth visiting. "

She accepted my arm , clasping her hands in mine , tucking a strand behind her ear , she looked right into my eyes.

"My bad.
But I won't accept so soon as well Jeon . "

She said sarcastically pouting.
Kissing her temple , I led her in .

Janice*

This guy always took me to places like karaoke, play stations , amusement parks , and all . But never in my dreams , have I even imagined to come here with a guy.

But I'm glad that it's him , whom I am here with. The peach monument stood elegantly appealing. Surrounded by lush green shades and trees. It was Sunday morning . And he asked me to dress up . I imagined a date at a park , just like those in k-dramas , but was rather happier to be here.

Crossing the path to the entrance of the church , hand in hand with the guy beside me , brought unbeknownst feelings to me. Attending a Sunday Prayer at the church with him , means a lot .

Forcing the tears , back to the glands from where they get secreted , I held onto him tighter, as if my life depended on him.

Perhaps he noticed the change in my demeanor, for he turned to me .

"Is everything okay.? I hope I didn't .."

"Shhhh . It can't be any better."
I said plastering an assuring smile, showing how much this meant to me.