Chapter 7 "YOUR GETTING ME DIRTY"

Isabella POV

I woke up with a killer headach. Wow I had the craziest dream. How did I come out with two really sexy twins and a very nice penthouse.

I move my hair away from my face and rub my eyes.

Thats when I hear a noise like someone is cooking or trying to cook then I smell something  burning.

I get up so quick I feel dizzy. I look around shock. Shit it wasn't a dream I look at the room.

Wow it looks better with the sun shining through the big wall window.

I got up, look around the room there was black stairs going up the ceiling almost to the middle of the room, a piano was close to it the walls with cement smooth walls,wood floor etc.

I walk up to the piano and touch the smooth surfs. I never seen a piano this beautiful.

I jumped when I heard something crash like a pan falling.

"Fuck, how do people do this shit" someone yells from a hallway.

I start walking to were I heard the pan fall I'm guessing the kitchen.

I walk in the kichten to find the hot guy that I was talking to last night with no shirt on. Damn he has real smooth tan skin, with just sweatpants hanging from his waist. I couldn't stop staring my jaw dropped wait, what am I thinking I shake my head and look away.

I don't know how I can tell which twin is which but I know he is Evan he was trying to cook that brought smile to my face at him trying.

He turned around looking mad but then he stared smiling when he saw it was me.

"Hey how are you "

I smile back at him "I'm okay your place is beautiful". He smiled wider "oh no, sweetheart this is my brothers place".

I nod"do you need some help you look and sound like you do".

"Oh sweetheart, yes I never did this without the help of someone that knows how to make pancakes I'm hungry and I don't like people doing things for me all the time so I told the cook to go home".

I smiled at his babbling

"Evan, you don't have to explain yourself to me I'll help you".

He starters laughing "thank you".

I nod.

Adam POV

When I woke up I was hearing noises downstairs of things falling it must be Evan trying to cook again.

He never learns that he can't cook he almost burned down my kichten the last time he try to cook something.

I better go check on him.

I took a quick shower

When I came out I could hear laughing my brother's ugly laugh and a low gentle female voice.

Oh shit I forgot the girl is here.

"STOP EVAN YOUR GETTING ME DIRTY"the girl yells and starts laughing.

What the fuck are they doing do they not know their in my house and making a mess.

I got dress in my expansive Italian suit dark blue and a white dress shirt and a gray tie.

I went down stairs to the kichten. What I saw was shocking how do you get pancake mix up there.

I stand there waiting which one will notice me first.

None of them do till pancake mix lands on my face they both freeze shocked face.

Isabella POV

I was showing Evan how to make pancakes he was mixing the eggs, milk and other things.

When he whisked the pancake mix to much and it end up on his chest and face.

I got over him not have a shirt on so I just start laughing. Wow, it been a while since I laughed.

That when Evan put his hand in the bowl and throws pancake mix on my face my jaw drops "oh my gosh".

Evan starts laughing so hard.

I grab flour and rub it on his face and chest, he throws more pancake mix at me.

"Stop Evan your getting me dirty" I yell out he starts laughing.

Then I grab the whole flour container and spill it on him he looks at me shock written on his face.

He grabs me and started rubbing his self on me. He quickly lets go and runs close to the door.

I grab some pancake mix and throw it at him not caring if it hits him or not.

I look and see where it landed  standing by the door is a man in a suit with pancake mix splat on his face.

My jaw drops shit its Adam Evan's twin he gave me a weird look before his face expression changes to angry.

"What the hell are you doing in my kitchen".