●•88•●

"Explain." Yoongi growled. Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Did you just rolled your eyes at me?" Yoongi snapped, glaring at Taehyung. "Well I don't know why you need explanation on this..." Taehyung responded.

"What did you say?" Yoongi's eyes enlarged. "Yoongi..." Jin rubbed Yoongi's back. "It's not a big deal that that he has a hickey on his neck.."

Jimin nodded, "Yeah, Soeun was the one who made the hickey on him..." Jimin smirked, "So it's okay." Jimin winked at her and gave two thumbs up again. Soeun blushed.

Yoongi thought for a bit and then he faked a cough. Yeah, what Jimin said was true. It's fine if Soeun was the one who gave Taehyung the hickey, they are dating anyways.

Yoongi cleared his throat. "Shit.. Jimin you're right." Yoongi looked at Taehyung. "I'm sorry I just.. as soon as I saw the hickey on you I thought..." Yoongi sighed, "I'm just very angry when I thought about you cheating on Soeun... I guess I've gotten very protective over her." Yoongi looked at her.

"You mean very overprotective." Soeun chimed, smiling. "Shut up." Yoongi mumbled. "When I think about it, didn't you were about to hit Tae-hyung too because he was hovering over Soeun? When he wanted to give her a hickey—" Jungkook started and Yoongi glared at him.

"Shut up, Jungkookie." Yoongi mumbled, showing his middle finger to Jungkook which made Soeun laughed because of Jungkook's dramatic hurt expression after Yoongi gave him the finger.

"We still haven't listened to their explanations..." Jin said in a warning tone so Yoongi and Jungkook would shut up. Jin turned to look at Taehyung. "What happened?"

"It's all Namjoon's fault." Taehyung sighed. "I literally breathed." Namjoon said with a offended tone. Soeun glanced at Taehyung and to Namjoon. "No, no it's not your fault, Namjoon. Don't worry." Soeun shook her head.
"Taehyung..." Soeun said.

"Namjoonie-hyung, I called you yesterday though..." Taehyung tried to hint Namjoon. Namjoon blinked. "Oh, OH. Yeah! I think Soeun was drunk yesterday...Maybe it's because of the alcoholic chocolate that I brought for her..."

"And the wine that you've store at Soeun's fridge, Jin-hyung..." Taehyung looked at Jin, he was looking at his nails. "Huh? Me?" He looked up and Taehyung nodded.

"Why? Soeun, did you drank the wine?? And why did you brought alcoholic chocolates for her?" Jin moved his gaze from Soeun to Namjoon. Namjoon shrugged innocently.

"I didn't noticed, it was the most expensive chocolates in the store, I figured Soeun will like it so I brought it. Turns out it was alcoholic chocolates..." Namjoon said.

"And... I thought the wine was grape juice so that's why I..." Jin sent Soeun a look. "Okay— how— girl. How? How did you mistaken wine for—" 

"Well... that can happen..." Yoongi suddenly defended Soeun. Jin frowned. "Really, Yoongi? You literally wanted to hit Taehyung for having a hickey on his neck and now you're defending—"

"Grape juice and wine have the same colour! And I wanted to hit him because I thought he was with other whores. I never imagine Soeun would be giving Taehyung a hickey..." Yoongi said again.

"Why would I with other whores??? How? I don't even have one! What?? Wow I feel wronged..." Taehyung said with a offended tone. Yoongi smiled apologetically.

Soeun buried her face in her hands. "Stop talking... this is so embarrassing, I want to burry myself..." Soeun mumbled and Taehyung just sent Yoongi a look. Yoongi really does have split personality... A Tsundere.

"But wine does taste good..." Soeun whispered. Taehyung chuckled. "Soeun!" Jin snapped, "What?" Soeun whined, Jin just won't stop snapping, Jin glared at Soeun. "It's true... I think wine taste—"