Chapter 1: Let's meet Zuku...

|Zuku's P.O.V|
"Z! Z! Z! Z! Z!" Nikko beamed.

"What?" I grumbled, turning away from my book.

"Didn't you see!? That one new video game is out today!? Come on! I've been spaming you so much, I dont get how you didn't know about this!"

"I dont play video games...." "HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT PLAY VIDEO GAMES!?"

"I just...Dont like them..." "Now thats not true..."

Someone from behind me smirked.

"Z here is just a total buzzkill. The only video games he play are math games."

Mariana smiled. 

"I'm not a buzzkill. I just have more important things to do. Those things are more important then some silly video game." I scoffed.

Nikko pouted and Mariana sighed. The bell rang and I stood up.

"I'd better get home...My Mama will be expecting me." I mumbled.

"Okay...Me and Mariana are gonna go and hang out at the arcade. Tell Hana we said hi~!" Nikko cooed.

I rolled my eyes before stalking off. Hana is my girlfriend.

She's timid and shy so I haven't introduced her to my Mama yet.

But that's probably a good thing.

She will be coming to our school in a few days so she gets to meet my dumbass friends.

I can't bring myself to hate them though because their the first people who reached out to me when I didn't want to live anymore.

I sighed before I bumped into a fimilar small figure.

I looked down to see Hana.

"H-H-Hey Z!" She smiled. I smiled back and gently kissed her forehead.

"Hi Hana." I smiled.

She blushed and hid her face in her shirt.

"Still getting as flustered as ever I see..." "Mm..." She whimpered.

"It's cute." I smiled. She blushed heavily. I chuckled. The walk home was silent but, it was a good silence.

"S-So...You'll be coming to our school in a couple of days right?" "M-Mhm...."

Then it got silent again.

"Sheesh....W-We've been dating for a few months and we still get all blushy blushy around eachother...."

Hana smiled.

"Y-Yeah...It's kinda funny honestly." I chuckled.

As we kept talking I heard quick footsteps come from behind us.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" A small girl voice cheered. I turned around as did Hana.

"Haha! Huh!? W-Wait! Rei! Slow dow--"

The small girl crashed into me at full force as I fell back.

It was like time stopped. I stared into her green eyes and she stared into my purple ones.

I fell on my back as the small girl sat on my chest. We kept staring at eachother in shock.

"Rei! Reimu! Are you okay?"

Reimu...? 

"Yeah I'm okay...." The girl smiled, as the boy helped her up. He pushed up his glasses and bowed.

"Scuse' my friend here. She can be a bit clumsy. Anyways, we must get going! Sorry to bug you two!" He grumbled.

He grabbed the girls hand and ran off.