Prolouge

|Nobodys P.O.V|
A young boy held his baby sister as he watched his parents go back and forth, yelling and screaming at eachother.

He clung to his little sister sadley.

It seemed like this was the only keeping him from crying right now.

The small baby with black hair and green eyes cooed at her brother as he smiled down at her.

"THATS IT! I'M DONE! I'M FED UP WITH IT YUZU! I-I....I want a divorce." Yuzu's heart broke at the words but she looked down.

"I-It's probably for the best." She whispeared. It was deathly silent in the house now.

"But what about the kids..." "Who's going to get custody?"

Once again, it was deathly quiet.

"I'll take Reimu. You can take Zuku. Is that alright with you?" 

"Yeah. Yeah that's fine." Yuzu sighed. The small boy stood up as Mei took Reimu from his arms.

"W-Wait! Mother!" He called out. Yuzu picked him up as Reimu began to reach out and cry for her brother.

"Mama! Mama please stop her!" Zuku cried.

He looked at his Moms pained expression and sniffled.

There was nothing he could do now.

The only thing he could do, was reach out for his baby sister.

"R-Reimu!" He cried. Mei opened the door as Reimu reached out to her brother one more time.

"Zukie!" She cried. Then the door shut, leaving Yuzu and Zuku alone with their thoughts.

"H-Her first word...." Zuku whispeared. Yuzu fell to her knees and put Zuku to the ground sobbing.

That was the day, Reimu's family was divided.