5- Beca Has a Date

Becas POV:
"What the fuck am I gonna wear?" Beca said walking around the room.
"Just relax Shawshank." Amy said eating a bad of chips.
"Okay Little DJ here's what we're gonna do. You're going to calm down while I pick out the perfect outfit." Stacie said putting away her phone.
"Thank god Stacie your a life saver!"
"I know I am. Now sit down while I look through your closet."
About an hour later Stacie has found a deep purple skirt With a black tank top and her favorite leather jacket. And Stacie pared with knee high heels.
"Well my work here is done." Stacie said once she finished Becas makeup. "Now get out of here and go pick up um... what was her name? Amanda?."
"Her name is Ava."
"Right Shawshank, what ever you say." Amy said.
"Well if you excuse I have a date to pick up."
"Have fun Little Dj! Don't do anything I would!"
"Wouldn't dream of it!"
————————————————————
The entire time we were buying tickets Ava was all over me. I hate it when people are touchy-feely. I have a feeling this movie is going to be even more unbearable than I thought.
"So what movie are we watching?" Ava says as she links our arms together.
"It's a thriller called A Simple Favor."
What? If I'm gonna watch a movie it's gonna be a thriller. They are slightly less predictable. As we walk into the movie and take our seats Ava instantly took my hand. I tried to get her to let go but she just held on tighter. I eventually gave up and just let her hold my hand while keeping mine limp.
As the movie went on I could tell she kept on staring at me but I tried my best to ignore it.
Once the movie finished I decided that we should go out for ice cream.
"So Beca who was your favorite character?"
"I really liked Emily because she had a dark past. What about you?"
"I liked Stephane because she looked like you."
"Are you saying I dress like her? Cause that's just mean."
"No! God no! I wouldn't want to go out with you if you did."
     Wait is Ava only interested in me because of the way I dress? If that's the case then that's fucked up. I'm sure it's not. She has been laughing at my jokes the whole night.
     "So what kind of ice cream do you want?" I ask moving away from the past topic
     "I want vanilla obviously." Ava replied.
     "Really that's like the bitch of ice cream flavors."
     "I know but I took a quiz of what ice cream flavor I am and got vanilla so I decided to try it and i really liked it."
     "Alright. But I'm going to get the far superior flavor that is Mint Chocolate Chip."
     "Okay. After this are you going to take me home or are we going to yours?" At the end of the question Ava added a suggestive wink.
      "I'm going to drop you off at your place." Beca said almost to quickly.
————————————————————
     Beca has been driving in silence the entire ride. Beca couldn't help but let her mid drift to Chloe 'me and Chloe wouldn't have a single moment of silence if I was on a date with her.' Beca thought. She was now pulling up to Ava's street when Ava finally spoke up
     "So are you going to walk me to my door?"
     "Um... sure why not?"
     "Great!"
     When Beca pulled up to Ava's house she parked by the curb and got out of her car and went around to open Ava's door for her.
     "I can open my own door Beca. I'm not helpless."
    Beca only nodded as her and Ava walked up her drive way. When the reached the door Ava turned to Beca.
     "So are you going to be super cliché and kiss me on my doorstep?" She said batting her eyelashes.
     Beca thought for a moment and realized that the whole reason she went in this date was to determine weather or not Chloe was the one. So why shouldn't I kiss her? If I don't feel the way I did with Chloe then I'll know that she's the one.
     "Yeah... I think I am."
     With that baca and Ava both started leaning in. When there lips touched there were no fire works like there was with Chloe. It didn't have anything the kiss with Chloe had.
————————————————————
Ava's POV
     I really want to kiss Beca because rumor has it that she's a great kisser. I don't think that she's going to make the move though. So I'm just going to go for it without actually going for it.
     "So are you going to be super cliché and kiss me on my doorstep?"
     "Yeah... I think I am."
     Ha I knew it would work. We both start leaning in and as soon as our lips touch I feel fireworks. She is such a good kisser. Me being who I am I try to deepen the kiss. But before I could Beca pulled away.
     "Good night Ava."
     "Good night Becs."
     "Um yeah about the nickname could you not use it?"
     "Sure!"
     "Thanks. See you Monday."
     "See ya Monday."
     I will definitely make Beca my girlfriend on Monday. I mean she's crazy about me and she's a pretty good kisser. I can't wait for school on Monday if it means that I get to kiss her again.
————————————————————
Becas POV
     Pull up to my house a notice that my dads car is gone. Thank god. I decided that I was just going to head to my room and go to bed immediately... or at least try. That is until I get a text.
Ava Zimmerman: I can't wait to see you on Monday. (10:18pm)
     Me: Really? Why? (10:22pm)
     Ava Zimmerman: Because I had a great time. (10:23pm)
     Wow she responded almost immediately.
Me: I'm glad. (10:25pm)
     Ava Zimmerman: anyway see you on Monday 😘
     Oh shot does she think we're dating. I'll have to talk to her on Monday about it. But for now I'm to tired to care. So I change into some dance shorts and an over sized t-shirt and flopped on my bed trying to sleep.
————————————————————
A/N- oh shoot the romantic feelings are only one sided poor Ava. Also vanilla is not the bitch of ice cream flavors but for the sake of this it is. Next chapter will be Tom and Chloe's date. Please read my other story The Rebel and The Goodie Goodie. Please stay safe and eat Oreos