Robarazzi Part 1

It was lunch time and I was quietly enjoying my lunch when Cat came running up to our table. She set it down in the middle of the table, we stared at her expectant face for one second and went back to eating our lunches.

"Don't you guys wanna what that is?"

Jade and I were the one's to answer her first.

"I couldn't care less."

"Is it a transporter from the future that can beam you to another table, cause if it is what button do I push?"

Cat was appalled at our responses.

"That's so hurtful!"

I rolled my eyes at her sepid response.

"Yeah well that's life Cat."

Tori tried standing up for her.

"You know, you two don't always have to be mean to everyone."

"And you don't always have to be so fake all of the time."

Everyone looked at me in surprise at my sudden outburst. I'll admit I was a bit ornery today, I just found out today that I have to write an original song and perform it for my songwriting class. While I am used to writing songs in my free time, this is the first time where we have to present one to the class. The icing on this shit cake is that I have to write one and perform it with Andre.

Everyone kept going back and forth about whether Cat should show us her device, I tried ignoring it by writing the lyrics for the song when all of a sudden what looked to be fake snow shooting out of Cat's damn machine. It covered my notebook and my lunch, I looked up to see Cat gleefully laughing and Jade trying to shut it off. Cat was overjoyed with her machine.

"It makes pretend snow!"

"I see that."

We were all disappointed in the snow covering our lunches, escpecially after Cat told us that ingesting the snow could cause abdominal bleeding. Tori was the first to ask why the red head would buy such a stupid device.

"So what made you buy a machine that poisons people's lunches?"

Cat whipped out a catalog for us to see.

"This catalog!"

I read the front of the catalog out loud.

"Sky Store?"

"Yeah! I went to visit my Uncle and Uncle this weekend in San Francisco and they had these on the plane. It's like, filled with all kinds of cool stuff you can buy. Ooh like this, a tree face! You put it on your tree to give it a face!"

This conversation has gone on for too long, I stood up and began packing my things so that I could get some peace and quiet to write. As much as Andre bothers me we worked out an agreement, I would work on the lyrics while he worked on the music.

"Andre I'll see you later tonight for practice."

I began walking away and passed another table when I heard his response to everyone at the table.

"I always knew she wanted a bit of Andre action."

I stopped where I was walking which was right where Sinjin was eating his lunch, a bowl of spaghetti. I quickly grabbed it and walked back to the table. Beck was the first to acknowledge my presence.

"Blake everything alright?"

He saw the look on my face and tried to stop me from doing anything rash. I grabbed Andre's backpack, ripped it open and dumped Sinjin's spaghetti inside. After zipping it up and shaking it around a little despite Andre's protests, I shoved it into his arms.

"Practice? Got it?!"

The poor boy looked like he was going to wet himself, but he needed to take a hint.

"Yes Ma'am."

I stalked off back to the school with steam coming out of my ears at the situation I've been put in.