【𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒】

JAMES AND ELARA walk around Hogsmeade, talking about school

JAMES AND ELARA walk around Hogsmeade, talking about school. Regulus didn't want to go and Alexander was forced to hang out with Reece. Her other friends Alice and Frank are on their very first date so she decided to hang out with James.

"When's your birthday?" She asks him and he raises an eyebrow. "Why?" She shrugs, "Maybe, I'll get you a present," she says and he chuckles. "It's March 27," he tells her and she stops in her tracks. "You're bluffing," she said and he looks at her. "No?"

"That's my birthday too!" She exclaims and he laughs. "What a coincidence," he tells her and they walk into Honeydukes. 

Sirius looks at the pair and he shakes his head, "I can't look at them without being disgusted," he mutters, Peter and Remus look at each other. "Mate," Remus starts but Peter shushes him before looking at Sirius. "Shut up, he's never been happier," Peter tells him, Sirius places a hand on his chest. "How dare you? He's been the happiest whenever Lily is aroun- that's it!" He yells and he pats his shoulder before going into Honeydukes.

Remus and Peter look at each other, "He's going to ruin everything isn't he?" Remus asks him and Peter nods.

"What do you want? My treat," Elara says and he scrunches his nose, "No, my treat, what do you want?" He asks her and she picks up a small candy. "I'm getting myself a small toffee roll, what are you getting?" She asks him with a smile on her face. "I'm getting myself a pack of licorice wands," he says and they walk up the counter. "3 galleons and one Knut please," the worker mutters and James instantly brought out his wallet.

"My treat," he tells her before opening it, his money was gone. He looks up to see Elara pay, she winks at him before grabbing her toffee and walking away. James looks back to his wallet to find his money in there. He shakes his head before grabbing his candy wands. "Mate," the cashier calls him and James looks at him.

"She your girlfriend?" He asks him and he shakes his head. "Well I hope she will be, the two of you look good with each other," he comments before going to the back. James stood there, 'Huh, we would look good together,' he thought before walking toward Elara. "What did he tell you?" She asks and he shrugs. "He spoke so quietly I just nodded," he fibs and she nods. 

"James, I've been looking everywhere for you!" Sirius yells once he opens the door of Honeydukes. "Why?"

"Lily told me to find you, she needs to tell you something," he says and Elara's heart crushed. 'He's obviously going to go look for her,' she thought as he sees a smile grow on his face. "I'll look for her later, I'm spending the day with Lara," he said and Sirius' jaw dropped. "Lara," he spits out the nickname. "Don't call her that," he said and Elara rolls her eyes.