Public Bathroom

i haven't done this for almost two years, so i do apologize if this all comes out awful, but enjoy. ;)

Today was mine and Mark's anniversary – we've been together for five years as of today and I couldn't be any more happier with this relationship. This is the best relationship I have honestly ever been in, and so words can't describe how much I appreciate him.

Mark and I decided to go out to a decent enough restaurant that is not / too / expensive because having a lot of money spent on me is not my cup of tea. We were enjoying our dinner, cracking jokes and just being the complete idiots we are until it all became a very flirty moment. Of course this all had to turn into us teasing each other which lead up to where we are right now — making out in the public bathroom. Not the most pleasing place to do it, but we are both too impatient to wait until we got home.

While Mark was placing multiple kisses and love bites on my neck, I was starting to undo his flannel, which he likes to call his lucky flannel which seems to be doing him good tonight. Good thing I made a perfect choice to wearing a dress for this occasion. Once his upper half was exposed, he started to tug down his pants and underwear while I pulled off my underwear. I then leaned against the sink, waving my hips impatiently. He then grabbed a hold of my hips and started to tease my entrance with his member which resulted into me letting out a huff, "stop with the teasing. . ." Mark fake pouted and then pushed himself into me, letting out a small moan. Immediately, he placed his hand over my mouth and leaned down to whisper into my ear, "hush now. . We don't want anyone to hear us, now do we?" He questioned. I shook my head slowly and then he started to pick up his pace. Gripping a hold of the sink, I continued let out moans but they were completely muffled while Mark placed kisses onto my neck once again.

Minutes have passed and my legs were already feeling like jello, and I could tell he was close since his thrusts were becoming sloppy. I soon released onto his member, and after a few thrusts, he then released onto my lower back. We were both panting, didn't even move until we both catches our breath. A grin came across his lips, grabbing some paper towels to clean off my back. "I enjoyed this; maybe we should do things like this more often." Rolling my eyes, I pulled up my underwear and looked back at him, "we'll see. . but for now, get dressed up so we could finish up our date." He nodded his head and got dressed while I fixed myself back up.

This was one of the best anniversaries we had. . .

||

wattpad thought it was a good idea to remove half of what i wrote so i tried to hurry and put down what i remembered. hopefully this is good and y'all enjoyed. updates are gonna be slowly coming. :)