15. Puppy Love

"Aww, such a cute puppy", said Alexis going gaga over the Husky. In about a minute's time the other three doggies were playing with her. They were Huskies too, greyish, jet black and a dusty brown.

Min just stood there watching them play. He wasn't too comfortable with such large dogs so he kept his distance.

"Min, come here", called out Alexis.

"It's ok, I'm happy here", he smiled wearily.

Alexis got up and pulled him towards the Huskies. Slowly, they got used to him and he was smitten.

He was kneeling down with two Huskies, the grey and brown ones, licking his face. And Alexis was sitting cross-legged with the black and white ones placing their heads on her lap.

"I think they have been abandoned", said Alexis, while checking their collars. She found a note attached to the white one's collar.

"If anyone is reading this, please take care of my puppies. We had to pack and leave the country due to the virus. I tried my best to get my family to find them a home, but they didn't care. We didn't have time. I'm just an 8th grader, please take care of my puppies, Dasher, Vixen, Comet and Prancer.

"Min, check this out", and he read the note too.

Alexis immediately went and checked each one's collar. White – Vixen, Brown- Dasher, Grey- Prancer, Black – Comet.

"Let's give them some food and water."

So both of them went to Alexis's apartment to see what they could cook up for their new puppies.

"I guess for tonight some rice and chicken should do. We'll need to pick up dog food tomorrow."

"Sure" said Min, following Alexis around in the kitchen like a little puppy.

"Min, could you bring out 2 bedsheets from my closet in the bedroom, we can set up a bed for the doggies."

Minhyuk walked into the bedroom and opened her closet. A lacy navy blue bra fell out and he caught it in time. He was red in the face when he called out, "Allie, I can't find the bedsheets."

"They are on the top left corner, get the blue and yellow sheets."

He looked up and found the ones she was talking about.

"He noticed her cream and perfume collection too. He found the cream that smelled exactly like her. So he pumped out a little and put it on his neck.

Alexis

"I've got them", he said while placing the sheets on her couch. Then he walked into the kitchen to see what Allie was up to.

She was busy stirring the rice and chicken in a huge pot on the stove. He back hugged her, startling her for a second. Placing his chin in the crook of her neck, and looping his arms at her waist, he watched her stir.

Suddenly, Alexis threw the spoon aside and spun around to face Minhyuk. He had a shocked expression on his face, his eyes wide open like a shook puppy.

"Come here", she pulled him down by his collar to her face level and kissed him. He immediately kissed her back. He scooted them over to the side of the stove and lifted Alexis on to the counter. For a couple of seconds they just stared at each other while she locked her legs around Min, and looped her hands behind his neck.

Then they both crushed their lips on to each other, a bit too roughly, causing their teeth to collide

Then they both crushed their lips on to each other, a bit too roughly, causing their teeth to collide. They smiled and toned down their kisses. Min then grazed his tongue between Alexis's lips, causing her to gasp and pull away.

She then kissed his bottom lip and sucked on it for a few seconds and did the same to his upper lip. His mouth was left parted while she kissed him insane. He couldn't control himself any longer and went in for a complete french kiss. Alexis smiled against his kiss and worked in sync with him.

He unzipped her dress, letting it fall off her shoulders, exposing her electric blue lacy bra. He took in the sight before him, mesmerized and full of lust.

"Beautiful", he whispered and planted kisses all over Alexis, starting from her neck, making his way down to her bosom.

She leaned back in pleasure and ran her fingers through his hair. She then tugged at his hair, getting him to kiss her on the lips again. That's when both of them noticed something burning.

"Oh man, the rice!", yelled Min and he immediately scooted over to the stove and turned it off, leaving Alexis mid-kiss. She was bugged and pouted, folding her hands like a little kid. But he came back and kissed her again.

"Sorry about that", he smiled and kissed her forehead.

He helped her hop off the counter and spun her around to zip up her dress.

"I think I better change into something more comfortable", she said while searching for containers to place the food in.

"Me too, I'll be back before you know it", he said while leaving for his apartment.

"Wear something that I can get off you easily", called out Alexis, leaving Min all hot and flustered as he stepped out.