Chapter 20 - Deal

Start from the beginning

"And I have to take all of these?"

"I've chosen the best ones for you."

"Ha ha ha, right but I'll take them later. Now I need you here." Yunlan says while opening his arms like the way parents do when their baby starts walking.

Although, Shen Wei softly chuckles at the scene he's seeing but he still obediently walks towards his Yunlan. Yet when he gets close, Yunlan turns him around then pulls him down to sit between his legs and hugs him from behind. If only they weren't in an open area expose to danger, Yunlan would've done more than just hugging Shen Wei, who automatically leans back to snuggle into his chest.

For Yunlan, the most important thing right now is to spend every second together. The closer he gets towards the destination, the stronger the bad intuitions become. And unfortunately, Yunlan's intuitions are never wrong. Though, he secretly hopes in his heart that this time, it could be wrong, just this time. He only wish that he could go back with Shen Wei.

"Xiao Wei .... thank you for waiting for me all these time." Although, Yunlan memories haven't return but he believe that this person here has certainly been waiting for a very long time. He couldn't even imagine what Shen Wei must've been through.

"It was very hard, especially in the beginning." Shen Wei thinks back to the first day that Yunlan couldn't remember him. "But at the same time, it also made me happy because it shows that I'm someone very special to you. And I'm pretty sure that I'm still special."

"How can you be so sure?" Yunlan starts his teasing once again.

"I'm not?" Shen Wei tilts his face up to show Yunlan his most innocent expression that has never fail to make Yunlan admits defeat.

And this time, it still works like always because Yunlan couldn't resist and bows his head down to give Shen Wei a loving kiss.

"See? Doesn't this prove that I'm special?

"Really? I don't think so .... "

This time Shen Wei is giving Yunlan a suspecting look and tries to struggle out of his hold.

"Aiya, Xiao Wei I'm not done talking yet. You should listen until the end."

"What more do you need to say? I'm not special, aren't I?" Shen Wei pouts.

"You're not special because ..... because ..... because you're mine now. So you're not just special. You belong to me and you won't be able to escape from me." Then Yunlan dives down to mark on the same spot again so that it wouldn't fade away. "Now this is more like it."

The sweet talks and teasings between them continue on until Yunlan falls asleep. Although he intends to stay awake but he's been inhaling Shen Wei's scent for quite too long. Since the Spider incident, Yunlan has found himself addicted to Shen Wei's scent as it helps him relax and also an indication that Shen Wei is safe and sound in his arms.

So please don't misunderstand that Yunlan is just a shameless pervert taking advantage of innocent Shen Wei.

-----------------

Good times always pass at a faster rate than usual, soon the fateful time has arrived. King Chu is back and accompany by Guo. The 2 sides confront one another despite the far distance between them.

"So ... could you just give me your blood without going through this troublesome fight?" Yunlan still tries his luck although he's fully aware of the reply that he'll get. Won't it be better to end this peacefully where everyone could return to their love ones unharmed?

"Why are you asking for the impossible? Only winning would grant you the blood and exit out of here."

"I'd hope that you might've change your mind the last second."