Chapter Nine: Muffins

Hello again guys~! I’d like to dedicate this chapter to Retarded_Rainbow~!! She writes fantastic Black Butler fanfic my absolute favourite is called ‘My Lullaby’~! If you like this you would LOVE her stories~!!! THANKYOU~!!

P.O.V. Elfreda Midford

As I sit in my bed quietly attending to the wounds I got from the glass falling onto my back, I look out my window to see the sun making the sky glow orange in the light of dusk. As I close my eyes, I see Ciel and Sebastian walking back to the house on the back of my eyelids and stand, transforming my nightgown into a simple blue dress with a bow on the left hip. I look at myself in the mirror in the corner of the room and realise my hair is all messy. Quickly I push my hair out of my face in a high bun. I look very attractive for a 17 year old. I say a quick spell to hide the magic I used on my dress and walk out into a corridor. Quickly I rush to the kitchen and tell Mey-Rin, Finny and Bard that the young master had returned before I rush to the front door and hold it open, letting the others go through first before I close the door and walk back to my room silently. I sit back on my bed and let my disguise fall again I sit against the bedhead and close my eyes, I see Sebastian fall to one knee in front of Ciel and look up sadly. “Master... I'm so terribly sorry. I've committed a blunder unacceptable for a Phantomhive butler. How could I ever atone...? I hang my head in shame. Dinner is not ready.” I chuckle to myself and focus on Sebastian’s thoughts. I clear my throat and mimic Sebastian’s voice.

“I should introduce the young master Ciel to the Lady Elfreda who is in the kitchen” I say before pushing the sentence into his mind. He keeps walking and takes Ciel to his study before I get up and transform into the blue dress again, saying the concealment spell quietly. I stand and walk to the kitchen, I grab a plate and push my power up into my fingertips and quickly draw a small meal in the air with my finger feeling the power drain. As I open my eyes, I say the simple boring little word I had assigned to materialise things. “Appear” I say quietly and sweet and sour fish with a side of rice appears on the plate. Quickly I put it onto a small metal tray and make 3 small muffins with the same spell. I walk across the kitchen and pull a small piece of bread from a breadbin and put it in my mouth, quickly eating before I hear Sebastian coming toward the kitchen. I finish my bread before grabbing the tray and standing near the door. Sebastian appears in the doorway and I bow my head to him. “Hello Sebastian, I shall now take this food up to master Ciel.” I pick up one of the muffins and hand it to him. “This muffin will greatly refuel your energy sir.” I start to move toward the door before he stops me.

“What is all this?” he motions to all the food on the plate. His face shows no emotion but I feel an aura of suspicion coming from him.

“Try the muffin” I say simply, smiling. “This is a sweet and sour fish dish with accompanying rice,” I motion to the plate with the food on it. “and this is a blueberry muffin” I say motioning to the muffins in his and on the tray. “The meal will greatly refresh Master Ciel and I promise,” I make my eyes flash the same colour his did earlier “it will help your power greatly.” He scowls at me and drops the muffin. Quickly I point to the muffin under the tray and the muffin stops moving, floating mid-air. I sigh, “What a waste of perfectly good food.” I say quietly. I flick my finger up, the muffin comes up and I push it into his mouth quickly while he is surprised by the floating dessert. As the muffin touches his lips, a look of pleasure covers his face and he leans against the counter behind him. He brings up his hand and hungrily eats the muffin. “I am not human, but neither are you.” I smirk at his face and giggle when I notice the crumbs on his cheek. “I am an enchantress demon, I will not hurt your young master Ciel. I only wish for someone to constantly supply me with power. I do not need a soul as you do demon, I only need men. I took some of your power earlier, or should I say Mey-Rin took some of your power” I smirk and make my hair change into the short, red pigtails with the white head-dress. His eyes widen and I change back. “Now,” I say menacingly “Take me to your master” I sing happily.