🔶 24 - Missing 🔶

Start from the beginning

"Fudge! Api!" He grunted, making him turn to look back where he'd last went and headed straightly towards to where he last saw Api.

"Urgh, that stupid matchstick! Why didn't he follow me!?" He muttered, as he quietly cursed under his breath.

Too distracted by his thoughts, he didn't realized there was a person in front of him, which caused both him and the person to crash with one another fell down on the ground with a loud thud at the same time.

Cahaya grunted, as he sat up and glanced at the person who he'd bumped with.

"Cahaya?" A familiar voice called, which made the light elemental's eyes widened in surprise.

"Petir?!" He exclaimed, looking at the said person in disbelief.

"Cahaya? Petir?" Out of nowhere, another familiar person approached them and asked, staring at them in confusion.

"What the?! Air!?" Cahaya glanced at the water elemental, still in disbelief.

"What are you two doing here?" Petir asked as he got up from the ground, dusting some particles off his clothes.

"I'm looking for my younger brother." Cahaya answered, also standing up from the ground and dusted some dirt off his clothes. .

"Same here." Air butted in, pursing his lips.

"Strange, I'm also finding my little brother too..." The lightning elemental stated, his face frowned.

"Then, let's look for them together!" Air suggested, making his two friends nodded in agreement and started searching for their missing brothers.

<> <~> <>

The light elemental groaned, as he looked around his surroundings in hope to find his little brother. "Where did that freaking brat go?" He muttered, as he grunted in annoyance.

A heavy sigh escaped from Air's lips "That annoying Angin kept insisting me to play outside our house even though we can even play inside." He grumbled, his hands started clenching into fists.

Few moments later, the three saw something from a distance, making them walk towards it in a fast pace. They then found out that it was their little brothers, and someone with them who they later realized, it was the student they bullied that day: Tanah.

"There you are!" Cahaya exclaimed, his breath slightly panting.

The four immediately broke the hug and slowly glanced towards Cahaya's direction.

When the three teenage boys laid their eyes towards Tanah, they gave him a menacing glare, with their teeth clenched angrily.

"You!?" The light element exclaimed as he pointed his index finger directly at Tanah. "How dare you snatched our little brothers from us, you earth-head!" He yelled furiously, making Tanah flinched and looked at the students who'd bullied him with a terrified look.

"No! He didn't! He saved us-" Api tried to defend the earth elemental but he was cut off by his big brother, Cahaya.

"Shut up, you flamehead!" He snapped, then his head immediately turned to face the earth element once again.

Those words made the fire element stayed silent, frowning while trying to fight back his tears from flowing down. He was hurt by what his big brother called him, and at the same time, upset since he tried defending Tanah but failed so badly. He still couldn't believe that his big brother, wasn't the big brother he knew before.

Cahaya then leaped swiftly towards his little brother to snatch him away from Tanah. His friends also got back their little brothers and glared at the earth element once again. They cracked their knuckles, and had face-to-face with Tanah as they discussed what they could do with him.

"Let's punish him?" The light element suggested, making his two friends grinned wickedly.

The three teenage boys then started hurting the poor, innocent earth element, with the latter on the other hand, was struggling to bear the pain they had gave to him.

Api couldn't watch what he's witnessing right now and shut his eyes closed, looking away from the scene. He heard Tanah's pained screams, making him cover his ears as he held back his tears. Few moments later, he turned to look at Tanah again, only to see that he was brutally hurt by his big brother and his friends.

He couldn't believe what he just saw. His big brother Cahaya, bullying Tanah who was innocent all along, in front of Api and his friends. The three of them gasped in shock as they covered their mouths, with their eyes widened in terror after seeing Tanah's condition.

"Stop hurting him! Please!" Angin pleaded, but the three teenage boys ignored him as their eyes were focused on Tanah who was now slightly unconscious on the ground.

Cahaya then walked towards the earth element and set his foot down on top of his chest, making Tanah groaned. The light element moved his head closer to the earth element and whispered something threatening.

"You snatch one of our little brothers one more time, you'll face the consequences." He said, removing his foot off the earth manipulator's chest as he left him lying down on the ground unconscious and returned back to his friends.

Angin, Api and Daun stared at Tanah's condition in horror, feeling upset and guilty about what had happened to him. They failed to defend and to protect him, and they regretted letting their big brothers took action against him.

"I'm sorry..." Was all they could say. The earth element could only gave them a small, but gentle smile, reassuring that everything will be alright and he would be fine. Even though he was hurt pretty badly, he still had the courage to gave the three little boys a reassuring smile.

"So," The light element dusted off his hands and faced his friends. "I'll see you guys tomorrow?" He asked, earning a slight nod from his friends.

"Okay then." Cahaya then grabbed his little brother's little ear, making Api shrieked in pain.

"We'll be going now. Bye!"

====================================

This will probably be my last update for this week since online classes started again and I'm going to have a busy weekday again. Huhuhu... TwT

But, I'm still going to be active here and on IG. I just couldn't update for a while. UwU

Stay tuned, guys! Love ya! Take care! 💕💞