Author's Note #1

Hello there!

The Casquette Girls original draft has been removed from Wattpad, due to the edited version now being out for publication. You can find it on Amazon! I am slowly putting published chapters back up with the goal to have all of part one back on Wattpad by early Feb 2014.

I'll be posting contests and spin-offs and who knows what else here in the future, so stay tuned.

More contests and info at ->  https://www.facebook.com/TheCasquetteGirls

I'm super excited for future stories, I hope you are too!

xo

alys

P.S. I am going to keep the original shell up, because I really cherish each and every one of your comments, and I think it's sad for me to delete all of those moments. I know that it takes effort to comment and I don't take a single one for granted!

The Casquette Girls

© 2012, 2013 Alys Arden

No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including copying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express permission from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, character, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead is coincidental.