Wish With Me 6

"What are you two doing?!" John yelled.

Jake took his arm and pushed me behind him as his whole body tensed up.

"I heard yelling!" I said.

"Yeah...Your right." Jake said.

"Then why are you in here...sucking face?!" John said.

"Well...We love each other. Thats what happens."

"Shut up smart mouth! You don't talk to me that way!" He slaped jake.

"No!" I screamed.

John punched Jake.

"Damn!" Jake yelled.

"Stop it! Don't hurt him!" I began to cry.

Jake got up on his feet. There was blood on his face. driping from his nose and from the corner of his mouth.

"Look." Jake said. "You can leave and leave us alone....Or...I could beat you sensless and I will leave you here to die." Jake's face was hard. There was tears in his eyes.

"You don't make the deals." John said with a smirk on his face.

John swung his fist back and hit Jake in the face pretty hard. That was the loudest hit I ever heard. Jake was laying on the floor unconscious.

"Jake!" I screamed. "What did you do?! Look what you've done!"

"Maybe he shouldn't have mouthed off." He said laughing.

"You're laughing?! What the hell?" I yelled.

He pransed out of the room laughing. Then it grew dark with the only light from under the crack of the door.

"Jake?" I bent. down beside him. I started shaking him and I began to cryy again.

"Jake...comon Jake wake up. We are in this together wake up. Jake? Jake? Jake wake up!" I cried.

"Im up." I mumbled.

"Oh god thank you!" I bent over and hugged him.

He groaned in pain.

"Oh sorry. It hurt?"

"Yes!" He chuckled a little bit at my foolish question.

"Here I know it may hurt but you need to get up on the bed."

I put one hand between his shoulder blades and one in his lower back. I lifted him as he groaned in pain. I got him up on the bed.

I went into the bathroom and looked under the sink for a towel. None. I looked in the cabinet. None. I ran to the closet and took down a shirt. I riped the sleeve off and wet in down in the sink. I walked over and daped his cuts with the wet sleeve.

"Thank you." He mumbled out.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" He laughed.

"I don't know I just feel like its my fualt your hurt."

"Hey don't blame yourself for what I did. I got myself beat up. I shouldn't have said that. I knew I was pushing my luck."

"Yeah I know. Are you okay?"

"Yeah....You must be tired why don't you go to sleep."

".......Okay." I said crawling into the bed pushed up against his. I pulled the covers over Jake and myself. Jake put his arm around me as I curled up close to him to keep warm.

"You arm enough?" Jake asked with his eyes closed.

"Yeah." I stared out the window. Jake must have seen my eyes open.

"See that star? The one right over the pine tree?" Jake asked.

"Yeah...It's bright." I smiled. "Lets wish.....I wish we would get out of here alive. Soon than later at that." I laughed.

"I wish if one of us has to get out alive....I hope its you." He smiled.