Prologue

"I found you."

The Guardian of Creation whispered to himself as he landed inside the void. Dark and silent, the light source coming from an orb in the size of his fist. Small but beautiful with its never-ending galaxy surface. He approached the orb and took it from its position. He observed the Roman Numerals and letter written on it in purple glowing light.

M-IV

After all the searching and secretly finding this place, his hardwork finally paid off. If he could learn how to control it, this orb or the Multiverse Orb, then he could protect the world more easily. He could create everything he wanted. Without that stupid Guardian of Destruction trailing behind him.

"I should have known you're going here."

Ink cursed to himself as a glitchy portal appeared behind him and a familiar figure stepped out. Of course it would be a piece of cake to find him. Even if this world was hidden in their Multiverse, once someone entered, it would be visible to all. Error was already here.

"Put the orb where it belongs, Ink." The dangerous, glitching tone of the other implified Ink to stop playing games but the artist is not having that.

"Why do you want it? So you could do everything using this?" Ink had been doing this for a long time, antagonizing the Guardian of Destruction.

"I'm not like you, Ink. Now hand it over." Error said and held out a glitching hand.

"Try me." It was all what it took for blue strings to wrap around his ankle and pull him towards Error.

Ink held the orb and used ink black bones to cut off the strings. Blue strings wrapped around his wrists and Ink cursed as he flailed but it only numbed his bones letting the orb roll off his hands. A small crack was left when it rolled. Error walked towards it and held it. He frowned at the crack and started to make his way to the lone spotlight where it was before. Ink managed to crawl and held Error's ankle.

The Destruction started to glitch as his Haphephobia kicked in. Rebooting himself and dropping the orb and making a crack again. Ink snickered as he grabbed it, now untied from the strings. He swiftly made a portal to his Doodle Sphere to learn about this thing but before he could step outside, a bone was sent flying at the back of his skull.

Error almost let Ink got away but on impulse, he sent a red bone right at him. He regretted that eventually when the Guardian of Creation accidentally let the orb go.

"Shit." He murmured to himself as Ink watched him dive inside going straight for the orb. He didn't want it falling to the ground then breaking and have bad things happening.

Ink will not back down on this so he jumped right in and tried to race Error in grabbing it. They both grasped it at the same time. Their scarves fluttering against the wind.

"This is not yours, Ink. It belongs to the Multiverse!"

"I just want to learn about it! Stop cutting into my business!"

"Just let me return it!"

"No, I will not!"

They gripped firmly at the crack located at the center and pulled at it. The crack crawled up and Error noticed it as it grew.

"Ink? Ink, stop."

"Giving up? That's what I thought!" Ink said in triumph but never looked at the orb.

"Ink! You're breaking it-"

He never got to finish as the orb turned into two halves, one on Error's hand and the other at Ink. The Guardians looked at each other with dread.

"Fu-"

A bright light engulfed them and no more.

---|---

Another Book! Welcome to another story of mine. I hope you'll enjoy the story!

May you be smiled upon!