Chapter 1 Genesis's POV

So this is Genesis's POV on the first day back and what she's about. Hope you lyk it

-Erica :>

~Genesis P.O.V~

“Wake yo ass up!” I say sweetly to Cassadee. She groans and rolls over. Uh I hate how she does that but it’s also cute. But today is the first day back so…. I guess I’m going to have to do this. I pull her pillow out from under her and smack her with it a couple times. She pokes her head out and her bright green eyes are piercing at me. She is really not a morning person.  I smile at this, a huge grin on my face.

“Why are you so excited?”  I quickly think of Jordan but snap out of it when she goes on.

“We have to go back to school. Winter break ended too quickly. So now we have to wake up early, in the freakin’ cold and get ready.” She complains.

“I don’t know! I just wanna see…. Some people. Ya know? Now get up and get your butt in the shower young lady!” I say sternly. I point to the door “Ma’am! G-get out! Get out now!” I say while I shake my finger. She laughs then leaves.

Woo.   That was a close one I almost mentioned Jordan. Then my phone goes off. It’s Jordan; I smile as I read the text.

Jordan: Good morning beautiful

Me: haha hey handsome ;)

Jordan: haha so whats up u goin to skool 2day

Me: yeah just gotta get ready

Jordan: so when can chill again??

Me: well I dont know when im sorry you know me and cass are only away from each other for so long (:

Jordan: ok but as long as i can see you at skool (;

Me: of course (:

Jordan: sweet well I gotta get some stuff done see you later babe

I smile at that last text; I get nervous and jumpy just thinking about him.

“Ooh La La! Somebody’s flirty this morning” I snap my head up at the sound of Cassadee’s voice.

“No… I was just texting Lily.”

“I’m joking dude,” She says. “Are you using this right now?”  Cassadee asks pointing to my flat iron.

“Yeah. You can use it after me.”  I walk over to finish my hair and get ready.

*****

“Hurry! Before you miss the bus!” My mom yells from downstairs I run down the stairs with Cassadee following.

**********

“Cassadee! Genesis! Wait up!”

We turn around to see Lily running up to us. She’s so small and skinny. It looks easy as she dodges people in the crowd. Lily then comes up and stands by me. 

“I can’t believe winter break is over already! It went by too fast!” Lily complains. I don’t get why they hate school so much it’s pretty fun here.  Especially when we cause trouble, I think with a smirk.

“I know what’cha mean dude.” Cass says moodily. 

“Haha! Come on guys! We’re back from break and it’s been three weeks since we’ve caused any havoc in these halls, it’s been too long.” I say trying to lighten the mood for everyone.

“Yeah” Cassadee says in a monotone voice.

“What is up my peoples!” Danni yells.  Danni is part Japanese and part White she’s so gorgeous and has a badass personality. And she has a sweet boyfriend. And now all four troublemakers are together.

“Hey Danni. How was your break?” I ask excitedly. Knowing that Danni can light up a whole room, she can get Cass and Lily back up. 

“It was great! My grandma came all the way out from Japan to visit.” Danni replies.

“So Cassadee how was your break?” Danni asks.

“The usual.” Cass replies.

Then the bell rings. We all say goodbye then head for class. My first class is the farthest building in the school. I hate that they had all our schedules changed. As I’m walking I get pulled to the left, which takes me off balance. As I’m falling two strong hands grab hold of me.

“Wow, your already falling for me. I’m so touched.” Jordan said smugly. While looking down at me.

“Keep dreaming pretty boy!” I say smiling up at him. Then Jordan leans down and kisses the top of my head. Ah! That tease! I just smile thinking how great a guy he is.

We’ve seen each other around school but never bothered to know each other. Till one day we ran into each other and I fell of course being me. But he caught me then offered to walk me to where ever I needed to go. I instantly liked him he was fun, sensitive, smart, and straightforward. Everything I like.  But I didn’t want to tell Cass, not yet, I know she’s not into the whole couple scene and I don’t want her to feel left out. I just don’t know but I will tell her eventually.

“So what class you going to Gen?” Jordan is hugging me while asking this. I pull away still holding his waist. No ones in the hall so we have our privacy.

“I have Mr. Jenkins. So I gotta go his class is the last building.” We say our goodbyes. I’m walking down the hall when the minute bell rings. I have enough time I walk in and take my seat. The class drags on I hate science. After what seems like forever the bell rings. I look at my schedule and I have my next class… in the last building opposite of this one?!!!! Bob Saget! I speed walk across the main buildings. I’m almost there I think I got this, just two more hallways. *RIIIIIIIIIIIIING!* Ahhhh I run towards the door, as I approach it all my stuff drops out my bag. And all the stuff makes a huge slam.

“Bob Saget!”  My bag wasn’t closed! I walk in class all a mess but I don’t care. I look at the teacher who looked at me in shock. I mentally laugh at him.

“Do you have any idea how far my classes are? I better be excused!” The teacher just nods and turns to the white board. I smile knowing I’m not marked tardy. I start to scan the room looking for a seat.

“Oy! Genesis! Over here!” I hear a familiar voice say. I look at Cass she’s waving at me. Oh my goodness I love this class already!

“Oy! You’re in here!” I say back just as loud as she did. The class is just looking at us. Haha.

I fix myself up then walk towards her. Uh there’s no seat open next to her. That guy is sitting there. I look up and see… Jordan!? I blush as he looks at me. But gain focus and go to sit down by him that’s the only open seat and we are all in a row, me and Cass at the ends and the boys in the middle. I just look straight forward trying not to focus too much on Jordan. I look at Cass and she has her Mp3 on so I take my IPod out so I can calm down. This is going to be a very interesting class.