fifteen

( chapter )fifteen

( chapter )
fifteen

THE MARAUDERS, THE BIGGEST pranksters in the whole school, the four of them doing whatever they could to make themselves and others laugh.

The marauders, the four boys that ruled the school, making most girl's blush and stutter whenever they were near.

The marauders, the boys that kept the whole school on edge ready for another prank, and thats what they had been doing ever since the start of their fifth year at Hogwarts.

The four boys found it highly amusing, watching nearly everyone in the school become paranoid when they weren't all together, or when they were nowhere to be seen at all.

They found it hilarious to watch people inspect everywhere they had been, just incase something was happening, or going to happen, especially the Slytherins.

Everyone knew that they were planning something, the problem was, they didn't know what, but that was all revealed the day that everyone was set to leave Hogwarts for Christmas.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"I don't want you to go." Nova whined slightly as she and Cassie walked towards the Great Hall. The blonde girl was staying at Hogwarts as her mother had to stay and look after the srudents in Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, and Nova's dad didn't want her at home.

It was the exact opposite for Cassie, her parents wanted her home, and that was that.

"I don't want to go." The dark-haired girl replied with a small grunt as the two turned towards the great hall.

The doors where tighly shut, and everyone was standing outside of them, even the teachers.

"Whats going on?" Nova muttered to Cassie, as the two walked, but the other girl just shook her head, her ponytail swishing from back to forth.

"I have no idea." But everyone knew, however, they just weren't expecting it.

Cassie and Novas eyes met as they finally reached the Halls doors, where the crowd was growing slowly, as more and more people joined the Hall for their last meal with their friends before Christmas.

Professor McGonagall was standing in the front of the crowd, trying to open the doors with her wand, however, it didn't work.

The spell would reach the door, then instantly stop, as if there was a force field stopping them from touching the doors.

McGonagall sighed, placing her hands on her hips and shaking her head, just before large bang was sounded from inside the hall. Everyone jumped, quickly turning to look at the door, the Transfiguration teacher muttered something under her breath, shaking her head yet again.