Undisclosed Desires [Prologue]

Hey guys so this is something a little different from the norm I usually write xD But I really want you guys to give this a chance, comment,vote, become a fan and everything else you think you should do ;p Thanks! ;D

Prologue

I ran my fingers through his touseled locks, I tasted his lower lip with the tip of my tounge. I know this is wrong. I know. But out of everything that has happend these past couple months, he's been there. He took the stress away because he knows I hate him, because I know that I hate him, but he pulls me in. Even when I'm angry at him. It's so easy to pull away from him and the rest of the world, but right now it was so easy to just surrender to him. I don't know if I'll regret this later, or maybe he will. Is there some kind of illness that deals with these type of symptoms or am I really losing my mind? I start to pull away, good, I need to show him whose boss,right? Yes, and that's exactly what I'm doing. I slide the sleeves of the dress back over my shoulder and he sighed. "Why can't you just let me have you already? I mean I can see how needy you are to lose your virginity." He sayed, fixing the buttons on his shirt. I rolled my eyes, got up and walked away, see it wasn't long before I started hating him again.

I'm starting to envy my sisters on how they can just come up to any guy and say a couple words before the guys are putty in their hands. Their models, what can I say? They were born to act like that. Now look at me. I'm the awkward, tall, blonde, blue eyed, sixteen-year-old, California girl, who loves reading and doing homework to pass time. I'm the nerd of the family. Yes, I have a boyfriend but I'm starting to think he just wants one of my sisters. Hell, every guy does!

Now you're probably wondering why I'm talking about all this, right? Okay well it's because I'm going to go through the ups and downs of the events that happend to me while my sisters were on a vacation in Spain. I don't really know why all of this happens but it happens and you're going to get an all-access pass on what happend through this fortunate but oh so unfortunate events in my life. So I guess I should get started.