Chapter 49- Sedatives and Seduction

Sedatives and Seduction
Arieon's POV

I knocked out last night soon after Julius left

I knocked out last night soon after Julius left. I was pretty sure those pills were sleeping pills, because I woke up on the bed without any ropes on me. Though the handcuffs were still on.

There was also a new table next to the bed and a plate of food. I ate breakfast shortly after I woke up and then decided that I'd knock on the door.

"Hey." I knocked. I'm sure there was someone guarding the door. I tried knocking a few more times, but no one responded.

So I laid back in bed. About a minute later I heard the locks turning and I looked to the door. It was Fade.

"Good morning, Dellucci." He strolled into the room.

"Yeah whatever, Jackass." I huffed.

"Nathan." He corrected me.

So that was the name. I didn't respond to him though. I was too busy debating on grabbing him. I'd have to fight him before I could gain control of him and I couldn't make a tight fist with my injured hand plus I didn't have much range of motion. I'd be at more of a disadvantage.

My thoughts were interrupted when a doctor strolled into the room. I eyed him as he came straight up to the bed. He dropped his briefcase onto the bed and opened it. I watched as he put on a pair of gloves then grabbed my hand.

I didn't do anything, I just let him examine it. He unwrapped my palm and cleaned the wound. I winced as he did so. As my eyes travelled over his supplies I looked for something I could use. Gauze, antiseptic, there were surgical blades but they were still packaged and none were on a handle, so I couldn't use them against him right now.

He threaded up a needle and my eyes widened.

"No." I refused and he gave Fade a look before putting his stuff back into his bag. He wrapped my hand in proper gauze and then took a look at my eyes, "Have you had a concussion before?"

"I don't know. I box and I'm in a crime family. I don't run to the doctor every time I get hit in the fücking head." I huffed.

He asked me to follow his finger in the air with my eyes. Side to side. Then his thumb, up and down, but I couldn't finish because it made me dizzy.

"Any other issues since?"  He asked.

"Nausea." I answered and he hummed in acknowledgement. I took a glance at Nathan, waiting for the right time.

"For as much as I can do right now, l'd say that you do in fact have a concussion." He spoke to me. l could definitely feel it.

"Make sure to keep an eye on her. She may be having some difficulties with her ability to balance herself and if she throws up or passes out let me know immediately." He talked to Fade now. I looked back at the dude at the door, then to the doctor once more.