Jade Dumps Beck Part 1

I woke up to the sound of my phone screaming "Don't Go" by Bring Me The Horizon. Jade was calling. At 7:00 in the morning, school doesn't start till 8:30 what could she want? I picked up the phone only to have my ear screeched at.

"Did you see the picture of Beck on BuzzFinger?!"

"It's 7 in the morning amd you woke me up. Does it sound like I know what you're talking about?"

Jade went on to explain that there was a picture of Beck with the famous socialite Alyssa Vaughn on BuzzFinger. No doubt Jade is jealous and is not happy about it.

"Why don't you talk to Beck about how you feel? I'm sure he'll understand. I gotta get ready okay? I'll see you at school."

After she hung up I started getting ready for school and fed Salem. I had about a half hour before Danny picked me up for school.
......
It was eight o'clock when Danny pulled into the school parking lot. He put it in park and turned to me.

"Thanks for the ride Danny."

"Anytime gorgeous."

We leaned in and kissed each other for a solid minute and it never fails to make my stomach flip.

When I got out of the car and Danny pulled out, I finally noticed Andre standing nearby with a look of shock on his face. I rolled my eyes and went inside to look for Jade. Maybe now he'll leave me alone.
......
So.....getting Jade to talk to Beck was a fail. Instead of waiting for me, she took matters in her own hands and threw a rock at Beck. Now I was chasing them around the school while Jade was yelling at him. I was there to support Jade and keep Beck from being maimed.

"Hey. We're not done talking about this."

"I am."

"Well I'm not."

"Listen, Alyssa Vaughn is just a friend."

This is the kind of conversation I've been hearing since I found the both of them. While I do think that Jade should trust Beck and his word, I also think Beck should try to understand how Jade is feeling. Finally I was brought into the conversation.

"Blake if you were my girlfriend...."

"Um no thanks."

He rolled his eyes at my response.

"If you were my girlfriend, would you be all freaked out that I was friends with Alyssa Vaughn?"

"Leave Blake out of this."

I gave Jade a look that told her to chill for a moment.

"I wouldn't really like it that much honestly, but you two need to trust each other and respect each other's feelings. Neither of you are doing that."

Jade had a hard look on her face and then spoke to Beck.

"Alright, you know what?"

"Tell me what."

Uh oh, she wouldn't.

"We're done."

Damnit she would.