Welcome back

Midoriya POV

It's been a week since the incident happened and I was finally released out of the hospital. Todoroki was walking me back to the dorms. Todoroki was holding my hand tightly. I looked at him and he looked kinda different. Is he anger, sad, exhausted, or worried. I can't tell I mean it has been two months since we last seen each other so life should have change right? I tried to figure out what he was thinking but I couldn't. I tired thinking of something else but I couldn't. I felt likes years since I last seen Todoroki. I missed him badly.

Midoriya, Todoroki said causing me back to reality. Yeah, I responded back. We're here, he said. I looked towards me and there it was the dorms. All the lights were off, why? We walked in together and then bam! All the lights turned on and everyone was hear. The room was decorated with welcome home. Everyone look sad. Everyone ran up to me and hugged me besides bakugou. We missed you goofed ball, kaminari said. Yeah we were worried about you, lida said. I thought you were never going to come back, Mina said. We heard you was coming back so we wanted to throw a welcome back party for you, Asui said.

Had everyone really missed me. But there not mad at me for leaving. I thought they would have been disappointed for murdering people. But..... why?

I started to tear up. You guys, I said. They let go of me. I thought you have been disappointed at me for causing so much trouble, I explained. Disappointed!, these people was fucking worried about you that they wouldn't stop talking about you, you baka, bakugo yelled out while standing in the corner. He's right, momo replied. Bakugou also missed you but he doesn't wants to show it, kaminari teased. No I didn't depshit, Bakugou angrily said while grabbing Kirishima arm. Let's go to bed Kirishima, he said while pulling him. O-okay, Kirishima said while following him. Everyone laughed.

So they aren't disappointed but why? But lately Todoroki hasn't been talking to me, how come.

This whole night we been celebrating and it still didn't feel right. Todoroki looked off? The celebration ended and we cleaned up and went to bed. Todoroki dragged me to my room. He immediately put me inside of my room and slammed the door.

My back was touching the door and Todoroki was right in front of me. I couldn't keep up on what's going on. Todoroki kissed me without hesitation and immediately used his tongue. I accepted the kiss.

It's warm, it felt like forever since we last kissed. We stopped and Todoroki hug me tightly. I missed you so much, I was scared of losing you, why did you sacrifice yourself for me, he cried out. Because I couldn't, I didn't want you to die, I couldn't bare to see you die right in front of me, I replied. But you could have died yourself, Todoroki cried out again. I'm sorry, I said almost tearing up. Don't apologize, he said. I don't know what I would do without you Midoriya, your my everything so promise me to never do that ever again, Todoroki said. I can't promise you that Todoroki, I said. If I see you about to die in front of me I will and will always come and save you even if it costs my life, I continue. Todoroki hugged me tighter. Okay and I will do the same, he replied.

Todoroki let go of me and kissed me passionately. We used tongue and began touching each other. Todoroki picked me up and threw me onto my bed. He went on top of me while taking off his shirt. He kissed me while unzipping my pants. My rubbed my dick with my boxer on still. Mmh, I lightly moaned. Todoroki, I said. Yes midoriya, he replied. I love you, I said. I love you too Midoriya, he responded back.

Todoroki yanked my boxer off and immediately took off my shirt. He licked on the left nipple and touch my dick at the same time. Ahhh, t-Todoroki, I moaned louder. Todoroki spread my legs and put his dick inside of me. Ahhhhh, I moaned. Todoroki began to thrust fast. Mmh, ahh, t-Todoroki, I moaned even louder. Midoriya it's been two months since I last seen you and fucked you. I'm was going crazy and now that your here I'm going to fuck too until you can't even walk, Todoroki said while breathing hard. I wrapped my hands over Todoroki neck and kissed him. I let go and said fucked me really hard Todoroki, I said. We fucked until we passed out and life became normal again.