sixty-one.

(Y/n) eventually fell asleep after the tender moment, Bakugo staying by her side until he was sure she was fast asleep. He soon tried to get up from his sitting position but was stopped by her subconsciously grabbing his hand. He sat back down and just watched as she slept, squeezing her hand to let her know he was there silently.

"I know you're asleep," he quietly started, "but I just want you to know that you're an idiot--a really smart idiot. But still an idiot. You're my idiot though." He let out a sigh. "What did I ever do to deserve meeting you so long ago? I must've done something right though. God, I can't believe a fell in love with you, moron."

He then kissed her forehead and quietly left the room. (Y/n)'s eyes fluttered open after hearing the door close. 

"He... loves me?"

The next morning, Mr

The next morning, Mr. Aizawa gathered the class in the morning to make an announcement. He told that class that a newspaper reporter would be coming in to do a scoop on class 1-A.

"Yeah, they want to do a feature on your class for some reason," Mr. Aizawa informed them. "It's nothing too exciting. The article's about how you're settling in and adjusting to dorm life, that kind of thing. Principal Nezu thought it would be a good idea, it'll show your parents and guardians that you're happy here. Maybe set a few minds at ease."

As Mr. Aizawa continued to talk, (Y/n) overheard Mineta say something perverted about said reporter and she rolled her eyes. Apparently Mr. Aizawa also heard this and sent his scarf at him, stating in a threatening tone, "I expect you all to be on your best behavior today."

"Don't worry on my account, Mr. Aizawa," the reporter said as he came into the dorms.

"I didn't say you could come in yet," Mr. Aizawa growled at the entering reporter.

"I was told I have from eight to six," he responded while pointing to his watch. "So unless my watch is wrong..." He turned to the students. "Hello everyone, my name is Taneo Tokuda, I'm looking forward to learning more about you all."

"Nice to meet you," the class greeted while bowing.

"Now, as I said," Tokuda continued, "you don't need to do anything special, just go about your day exactly as you normally would. The camera will do most of the work. I might ask an occasional question or two, and I hope you'll answer."

The girls thought about his smile, Mineta was complaining that it wasn't a woman, and Aoyama was just being... Aoyama. Mr. Aizawa told Iida to come to him if anything happens. (Y/n) took this also to make sure Bakugo didn't go bananas on this reporter.

"So what would you normally be doing this time of day?" Tokuda asked the class, interrupting Iida.

"Having breakfast," Iida responded.

"No need to be so formal," Tokuda smiled as he spoke to the class president. "Just pretend that I'm not here and go on with your normal day."