Chapter Nine

If you chose...

A. You walk up to Honeyvoice. Her tears created a small pool of water near her. She was crouched over a bundle of herbs.
"Are you okay?" You ask.
"No! I'm never okay, and I never will be! You don't know what I'm going through! Just leave!" She yells and hissed at you. You never heard her raise her voice this high.
"O-okay..." You walk away, leaving her alone.

If you chose...

B. "Can you try again? Please?" You ask.
"No! You don't know what I just went through!" She hissed and snarled at you. You scrambled out of the Medicine den.

If you chose...

C. You stood there in your nest. You needed water, but you didn't want to disturb Honeyvoice.
"Please leave, I need a moment to my self."
"Okay." With that, you leave.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

You see Thornstar discussing something with the warrior that trained you. It was too muffled to hear though. Suddenly a small kit came running toward you. It was... Torrentkit!!
"Torrentkit! You're okay!" You nuzzle him harshly. He didn't seem to mind. His wound was fully healed. But the fur would never grow back.
"Can you believe it? I get to become an apprentice with you!" He cheers.
You sigh, "Torrentkit, it's not as fun as it sounds." You explained how the warrior has made you be the dummy for training, and how you didn't get your apprentice names, and how brutal he was. Torrentkit was shocked.

Once it was nighttime, you all went to bed. That night you slept next to Torrentkit. Nettlekit shivered in his sleep. It was finally becoming colder. As you drifted into sleep, you awake in Starclan.
"Greeting, little apprentice."
A big strong warrior greeted you warmly.
"My name is Horsevoice. And I have come to give you a message." Horsevoice was a strong brown tom, his eyes were an amber color.
"You must leave Windclan tomorrow. Take all the Riverclan apprentices and queens with you. There is a dense thicket near Windclan and Riverclan border. Leave through there. And don't forget to disguise your scent." With that, he began to fade.
"Wait! I still have questions!" You shout. But he was gone.