39

Jimin silently entered his room, where Jungkook was still sleeping soundly. He looked at Jungkook lovingly. He knew, most probably... today is his last day with his alpha. He gave a sad smile to the sleeping bunny, who was now lying on his back, with his mouth slightly open.

He had just come after almost an hour long discussion with Seojoon. Seo joon had agreed for Jimin to get the sword, but he still convinced Jimin to take him along. He would wait outside the Bowl Of Flames for Jimin.  He had told Jimin where it was. It was not very far away from the castle. So they had decided that as soon as the battle begins, they would silently leave the battlefield and go the Bowl Of Flames. Obviously, they won't inform anyone,coz they wont allow Jimin to risk his life. Or more specifically, end his life, trying to get the sword. Seojoon was still having double thoughts , but he knew , this was the only way to win and end Gonju's rule forever. So with a heavy heart , he promised Jimin not to tell anyone about this, till the battle ends. Even if Jimin dies, he made Seojoon promise, that he won't tell anyone about Jimin's death, till the end of the battle.

So now, with a heavy sigh, and tears in his eyes, Jimin approached Jungkook. He sat on the bed, beside him and ran a hand through Jungkook's black hair lovingly.

It was not that dark outside now, as seen from the window, but the sun still had to rise yet.

Jimin kept on looking at his peaceful mate lovingly, admiring all his features, his closed eyes, cute nose, parted lips. Everything about Jungkook was so perfect for Jimin. Jimin could have never thought, he would get this lucky to meet someone, who would respect him and love him so much. He was indeed thankfull.

The best thing he liked about Jungkook was that, he never considered omegas inferior, never . He always respected Jimin , and all the other omegas out there. Now that is what we call a true alpha right? Not the ones who suppress and insult the omegas , Just to show how Superior they are. According to Jungkook, Omegas, Alphas and Betas are equal. Just with different roles, that's it.

Respect. That is something, Jimin never thought, he would get, but he got, utmost respect from Jungkook. Not just respect,but acceptance..... patience... understanding....  love.... oh how much Jungkook has given him.  Jimin can never be more thankful. He loves this bunny so much.

But he has to leave, he has no other choice. However, the few hours, he has left with Jungkook, he will give him his all.

So with a single tear rolling down his cheek,  he leaned his face down and kissed Jungkook's lips gently. Pouring his pain in that kiss....

Just then, the first rays of the sun, entered the room through the window. Landing straight on them, Jungkook flinched a little due to the bright light, but when he felt Jimin kissing him, he held his waist gently and pulled him further towards himself to kiss him back.

After a while when Jimin pulled back, due to the lack of oxygen, Jungkook opened his eyes, smiling at Jimin, who still had his eyes closed.
"Woah.." He said in his husky morning voice,  " I should go in battles everyday if you are gonna wake me up like this." He said chuckling.

Jimin opened his eyes and chuckled , " You don't need to go on battles Jungkookshii... I will still kiss you whenever I get a chance." He said, looking at Jungkook with oh so loving eyes.

Jungkook slowly sat up, fully facing Jimin , who was already sitting by his side.
" Oh my god... why are so lovey dovey early in the morning?" he asked looking at Jimin suspeciously.

Jimin huffed , offended, " Now I can't even love you freely?"

Jungkook pulled Jimin towards his chest, swinging his upper half like a teddy, holding him tightly." Of course you can my cutie sexy lovely omega." He said, as if talking to a kid,  he then pulled back and pinched Jimin's cheek. " But now we have some more important work to do... we can continue our romance after the battle,  yeah?" He said, smiling fondly at Jimin and then stood up to leave the room.