38: Naughty Boy

He kissed my soft lips over and over again, as I woke up to a strong hand underneath me and a gentle hand caressing my wisps of hair. He kissed my neck as it tingled and I fought off his loving kisses, yet again.

"It's time to wake up", he reminded me as he kissed me and pulled me on top of him, as I fit perfectly along his chest, I was his missing puzzle piece and he was mine. He began tickling me as I laughed along with him and he smiled.

"I'm awake", I broke out laughing as he stopped tickling me and we laid still as he slipped out of bed leaving me cold, as I begged him to come back.

"Why did you leave me, I need your warmth", I demanded him back as he slipped a white-collar shirt and began buttoning up. I got up to help him do his tie, as he held it out for me.

"I have a meeting and you have a cup of tea with my mom, she simply wants to talk over tea with you and Avery, it's the strangest thing I've heard but then again I thought girls actually go to the bathroom to powder their noses", he said as I looped his tie and straightened it out planting a little mellow kiss on his cheek and he kissed me, then left for the bathroom.

"Did you get the tickets?", I asked as I picked my outfit for the tea, and he quickly brushed his teeth.

"Yes, and I didn't get Leah one if that's why you're asking", he said as he went downstairs to the kitchen as he began to make breakfast.

I put on some sweatpants and made my way downstairs, his cooking was a phenomenon that happened every morning, but it was a blessing to watch. He would taste the batter with a lick of his fingers and when the steam was rising into his head, he would breathe it in instead of backing away. Gosh, what were we waiting for, I was getting damn tired of 'the special moment'. I had already tried to seduce him and he had turned me down so quickly that I knew he had already had something planned.

"Avery texted and said she was going to give you a ride and she'll drop you back home, you can stay home today there's really nothing and Ms. Swenson will send you the details for your schedule, she said you could stay home, I think she was hoping I would stay home with you. ", he added as he laid out the pancake batter and flipped them as I made him a cup of coffee.

"You sound like my personal assistant", I joked as he could probably be and it was simply funny everyone who needed to get ahold of me, would always go through him maybe that's because I have a phone that I use every month once.

"I could be, but then again your assistant would get very upset she's grown a liking to you and I think you have too", he commented as I knew where it was heading too.  A rant about my unprofessionalism, we had this talk many times before of why I call her "Caroline", instead of "Ms. Swenson", I always tell him it's too long, but he keeps bringing it up so I've learned to keep the Ms. Swenson in front of him and away from him I end up snorting and falling on the ground laughing with Caroline.

"She's really sweet, shes not a hillbilly and she's one of my best friends", I convinced him as I slid onto the counter as he served the pancakes on the plate.

"Eat, and drink", I pushed the food he tried to serve me as I knew if he had given me any more time I didn't need, he would be late.

"Oh, don't forget a lucky lady has a date tonight around 7, and that lady will be met here by the man she loves at exactly 7", he said precisely as he took the pancake and ate it as I poured his coffee in a reusable coffee cup and gave it to him. Did I really need 5 hours to get ready, no?

"She seems very lucky", he nodded as he rushes out of the door, he left without a kiss, I run to the door to see him drop his briefcase as he runs towards me and leaves an everlasting kiss on my lips.