Chapter 35.

He licks my clit and I moan softly. He wraps his arms around my thighs and eats me out as I sit up a little. He puts his tongue in and I lay back on the pillow, grabbing the sheets. Jonah moans into my clit and I moan louder. 

"Fuck...Jonah." I say softly and he looks at me. "That's not my name baby." he says as I nod and moan. "I'm sorry Daddy." I say out of breath and he nods and continues. I moan louder and I came. He swallows it and stops. He stands up and I get up. I get on my knees and he sits on the bed. I suck his member and he leans back. He moans and I suck harder. He puts his hand in my hair and moans louder. 

"God I'm about to cum...!" he groans and he came down my throat. I swallow it and get up. He grabs a condom and I catch my breath. I lay him on the bed and put my hands on his chest as I ride him. He moans and grabs my hips. I put my hands in my hair and he runs his hands up my waist. I bite my lip and continue. He groans and lays his head back. 

"Oh god... Liz... That feels so fucking good." he says as I smile and moan. I pull him in and kiss him. He kisses me back and gets in between my legs. He puts it in and I roll my eyes back. Jonah moans a little and thrusts into me. I wrap my arms around his back and goes faster and deeper. I moan and dig my nails into his back. He winces and goes harder. I drag my nails across his back and he moans and he goes faster. 

"Oh my god..! Daddy I'm gonna cum..!" I moan as he nods and starts sweating. "Me too..." he says and we did. He smiles as he looks me in my eyes. I smile back and kiss him. He kisses me back and we pull away. He collapses next to me and we breathe heavily. Jonah wipes his face and groans. 

"Oh my god. That was..." he didn't finish his sentence and I smile. We catch our breath and look at each other. "So uh, round 2?" he asks as I laugh and nod. He laughs and gets back on top of me. 

*after the honeymoon back at home a few weeks later*

I wake up to Jonah walking in the room sneakily. 

"What are you doing?" I ask as he chuckles and Alexandria and Alexander walk in. "Surprise." they all say as I squeal and they get on the bed. I hug them and they hug me back. "Alexandria and Alexander Marais." Jonah says as I look at him. "You adopted them?!" I ask as he nods. "We're a family now." he says as I smile and kiss their foreheads. "I gotta get to the studio. I'll be back soon." Jonah says kissing us and I smile. "Okay. Bye hubby." "Bye wifey." 

*a few months later* 

I lay down with Alexa and Alex and rub their heads waiting for Jonah. He said he'd be at the studio for a few hours and it's 3 in the morning. I grab my phone and call Jack. 

"Hello?" he asks sleepily. "Do you know where Jonah is?" I ask. "He said he was going to have a drink and play a game of poker with a friend, Dylan, I think." he says as I roll my eyes. "Thanks Jack." I say and I hang up. 

*Jonah's POV* 

I play a few games of poker and gamble a bit with Dylan. We drank a few beers and my phone rings. I look at it and it was Elizabeth. I hang it up and play a few more rounds. I ended up losing a lot of money and I get up. I leave and walk to the car. I get in and drive home. I keep myself together and get home safely. I get out and walk in drunkenly. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

I pace around in my room and the kids were still asleep. I sigh and hear the front door open. I walk downstairs and Jonah looks at me. 

"Hey baby girl." he says. "Where have you been?! It's almost 4 in the morning!" I say as he rolls his eyes. "I was just out playing a few games of poker with Dylan no big deal." he says. "Are you drunk?" I ask. "Bro, stop fucking talking to me." he says as I scoff. "I am not one of your boys. I am your wife so don't fucking call me bro." I scold. 

He scoffs and walks in the kitchen. 

"I'm aware you are my wife. But you're acting like a child." he says grabbing his wallet and looking in it. It was empty and he sighs closing it and putting it back in his pocket. Then I realized what he was doing. "Have you been gambling?" I ask. "No. I haven't." he says drinking some water. "Don't lie." I say as he walks to the stairs. I block him and he rolls his eyes. 

"Have you been gambling?" I repeat more firmly and he sighs. "A little bit." he says as I scoff. "You know we are struggling with money. Why the fuck are you wasting it on the worst thing you could do with it?" I ask raising my voice. "Now you don't fucking raise your voice at me. I'm a grown ass man. Like Tate said, you don't fucking control me!" Jonah says. 

"Don't bring that bitch into this. I could care less about her skanky ass. If you're such a grown man, act like it, Jonah!" I yell. "Don't call her a bitch. She was right." he says. 

"She fucking killed our baby! She took our daughter away from us!" I yell as everything gets silent. 

"I need some air." he says as I grab his hand. "Don't touch me." he says yanking away. "Jonah!" I yell but he ignores and leaves. I look out the peephole and he was standing on the porch. It was raining and I sigh. I open the door and Jonah looks at me. He sits on the chair and rubs his eyes. "Jonah come inside please. I don't want you to get sick." I say softly and he sighs. 

"What if I just went to Tate's house right now and fucked her? How would that make you feel?" he asks standing up. "It would make me feel like I married the wrong man." I say. "And?" he asks. 

"Come back in the house when you get your shit together. You're sleeping on the couch tonight." I say as I close the door and walk upstairs.