.The Shopping Trip. Ch.12

{Y/n POV}

I woke up all wrapped up in my f/c covers.I checked my phone for the time to see it was only 6am. Mina was still passed out next to me,so i tried being quite. I got off the bed and took a shower. I went downstairs and started making chocolate chip waffles for everyone with bacon and fruit. I started plating it and went back upstairs to wake up momo and myi. I knocked on the door lightly. "Myi,momo,i made waffles~" I sang leaning on the door. "IM BE DOWN IN 5 MINUTES!" Myi screamed with a bunch of stuff being thrown around in the room. I walked down to my room and knocked on the door,just encase mina was changing. "Yes?" I heard from inside. "Morning mina,i made breakfast,you can come down if you want!" I said about to walk back to the kitchen. "Ok,i'll be down in a second!" Mina yelled back. I walked downstairs and placed the plates on the bar table. 

(this is your kitchen,even though i already gave you one,i liked this one better)

(but with bar stools instead of those chairs)

I sat down and took my phone out until the others came down. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE WAFFLES?!" Myi screamed pushing everyone out of the way. "Sit" I said not looking up from my phone and patting the seat next to me. "THANK YOU MOMMY!" Myi said grabbing my face and kissing me. I pulled away and continued looking at my phone. "Your welcome you big baby" I said in a monotone voice. I started eating when mina and momo sat across from me and myi.I finished and took myi and my own plates to the sink.I ended up only eating 2 then giving the rest of my waffles to myi. I washed the dishes quickly and sat back down next to myi,who was rubbing her stomach. "Thanks y/n,that was great!" Momo sat taking her own and mina's dish to the sink and washing them as well. "How about we head to the mall today and get some dresses for the dance!" Mina cheerfully asked. "Uhhhh.." Myi and me synchronized looking at each other worriedly. "Mina i would have thought you already knew this,2nd years don't have the same dance we do,especially pro-heros." Momo said sitting back down next to mina. "Yeaa..we had ours already." Myi said scratching the back of her neck awkwardly. "Aww,well you can still come to ours right?" Mina said trying not to break the cheerful aura. "I guess,theres no rule against it anyway." I said looking over at myi. "Ok!! " Mina jumped up cheering. We all went up to our rooms to get dressed for the mall. Me and Myi changed in my room mainly because we were chill with seeing each other butt naked.

{what you wore first then what myi wore}