.The Sleepover Of Truth. Ch.11

{Mature scenes, making out,talk about drinking,and talk about intercourse,please no immature comments,and i hope you enjoy!"} 

{Y/n pov}

It was already 1 o'clock and i was ready for the sleepover. " Bye papa,bye daddy!! Have fun!!" I say waving goodbye as my fathers drove away. "Ready?" Myi say's giving me a back hug. "Yup" I said turning around and heading to the attic. It was basically Myi's room with how much she stays the night,plus we weren't even really using the room.

 It was basically Myi's room with how much she stays the night,plus we weren't even really using the room

I looked around proud of how we decorated the room. "Ima take out some baking stuff,so cookies,brownies,or a cake?" Myi said opening the door. "Hm..take out brownies and cookies!" I said taking out one of my pj's. "Ok!" Myi said running downstairs. "Hm..the invite said party starts at 3,but i might as well text them we're ready early." I said sitting chris cross apple sauce on the bed and taking out my phone. 

                                                              "Party Chat "

                                                                                                      Shadow bby💫

"Hey girlies,we got set up a bit quicker then expected,so if you want you can head over now!"

❤Mommy.creati (momo)❤

"Ok,cya around,oh yea,do i need to bring a sleeping bag?"

                                                                                                     Shadow bby💫

 "Nah,Myi said 4 girls can fit on her bed,so we'll just share,and if you feel uncomfy, you can take my bed."

❤Mommy.creati ❤

"Ok,cya in 20!" 

 💘Princess (mina)🍑

"Cya in 20 momo,hey y/n can we private chat rn?" 

                                                             ~---Mommy.creati has logged off---~ 

                                                                                              Shadow bby💫
                                                                                         "Sure princess"

-------------------------💘Princess🍑 and Shadow bby's💫 Private chat-----------------------------------

💘Princess🍑

"I was wondering,do i need to bring anything,like beer or whatever?"

                                                                                                      Shadow bby💫