𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

"Ari, you wanna go get some food with me?" I yawned. I called her right after I left the club, it was about 9:45, and nothing don't really close till 11 something.

"Hell yes, lemme go tell my nigga I'm leaving," she said, making me laugh. I would ask Maj but he was in Miami right now working, and he wouldn't be back till the morning. It's only right I steal Ari from her nigga to spend time with me, right?

Right.

Once she told Darrin she was leaving, I went straight to her house from the club, she only lived like ten minutes from here. The whole way there I was exhausted. I been at that damn club every day this week and I'm so sleepy all the time.

As soon as we got back from Jamaica, it was straight back to work for everyone. Me and Syn jumped right back into managing the club and the girls, who I've had no problems out of since that one a few months ago. Besides them hearing that I was about to drag that girl up and down the employee parking lot like a bad ass child, I know Maisyn scared the living daylights out of them.

Ari had also been very busy, but just like I hoped, business was booming at her salon, she never had an empty chair. Even I had to make my appointments in advance, if I didn't I was stuck doing my own thick ass hair unless I could wait hours for an opening.

I especially needed it now because my hair had been growing crazy, I didn't ask for that at all. That's why my hair in braids now, I can't do it. My hair stresses me and Maj out, he be trying to help me and do the shit all wrong then we fussing.

"Hey best! You look cute," she grinned, hopping in my jeep. "What we finna eat?"

"I'm thinking that lil taco place down the street, because the way I been craving some damn tacos is not okay. I need some," I replied dramatically, making her laugh. "And them lil mangoes you get with the spicy stuff on it? I want three of them,

"Okay, Luck, damn," she laughed harder. "What you ain't eat today?"

"You would think huh? I ate breakfast and lunch. Maybe because my lunch was small..." I said as we made out way there. "I mean I only had a chipotle bowl, that's not big. I ate half and Maisyn ate the other half, before you call me fat,"

"I wasn't," she stifled a laugh and I knew her ass was lying, she love calling me fat like she not the greedy one.

                                                 **

"That was so good," I sighed contentedly, walking back to the car with a cup of horchata, which I love.

"It was, they gon know yo' name next time you go with all the times you told em," she chuckled. I couldn't even help it, I felt like they were blessing me, I had to tell them. It's only right of me.