Copyright.

Breaking Old Habits.

© 2014, Melissa Bender

Self-publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

Enjoy my new story my amzing readers xo Mel.

Here's a sneek peek!!

You have to be fucking kidding me! 

Here I sat, straddling my boyfriend’s lap and basically dry humping him when his ex-girlfriend slash ex fiancé slash still current mother of their two children, walked into our so called home with an announcement that she ran out of milk, and needed to borrow some of his.

Yeah, like I was ok with that.

Especially since his hands were over my jeans and long lean fingers digging into my ass, holding me against his current and very prominent hard on. My bra, tossed on the floor and very thin tank top was keeping my swollen breasts hidden.

Oblivious that we were in the middle of starting to get it on. She carries on past us, walking back to the front door without a hint of anger or jealousy. She then calls out with a promise to return it and also buy him a new carton. Not us. Just him.

As soon as the door slammed. I mentally screamed fuck off to her.

“Where were we?” Griffin groaned as he began kissing the soft milky skin of my collarbone once more.

With a slight twitch of my neck as I squirmed from his hold, and peeling his hands off my ass. I let him know it’s not going to happen. “Kind of not in the mood anymore,” I said with a dissatisfied mumble as I climbed off his lap and snatched up the black lace bra.

“What?” he asked with exasperation. Reaching into his jeans to adjust himself, he just stared as he sprawled himself out. “I’m rock hard.”

I just shrugged. “And I’m now as dry, as a bag of potatoes.”