The guy next-door.

Authors Note: 

Hey guys sorry that my two story seems to not be interesting at all for some of you but I had this idea and I think that it'll come up to be a good story, sooooo I just couldn't wait to posted up so here it is, and again please Comment & Vote! And for those who actually read my other two story vote so I can post more chapters up Kay :)  

(the picture on the right is how i would imagine Sammie to look like)

Siva :)  

Chapter one. 

As days go by I can't help but wonder what's in store for me tomorrow, looking out at the stars on a beautiful night like this just makes me wonder even more.  

* in the morning *  

To the sound of my alarm beeping I then woke up and went straight to my bathroom to take a shower and just before I was about to walk in, my little brother ran up to me, "Sammie! We're going to have new neighbors!" he looks so cute and adorable with the biggest smile on his face I mean the kid is 5 and everything he does is just down right cute. 

"oh yeah Ethan? How would you know? Aren't you too short to even look out the window?" I just said that to mess with him. I can't really help it he's just too cute.  

"Sammie, I'm '5' (he held out his five little fingers) so I old enough to look wif a chair" he was pouting  

"oh yeah i forgot your already a big boy huh? Well big boy can you go eat your breakfast with mommy while I take a shower then I'll meet you down there when I'm done, how bout it?"  

He just nodded and ran out my room, I then took a shower and then brushed my teeth while looking at myself in the mirror I just don't see why people think I'm this perfect girl that gets everything she wants, my appearance is okay I guess long dark brown hair with my bright green eyes perfectly tanned skin, curvy body that any girl would ask for but oh well I guess I do know why people would think that. I then rinsed my mouth and went to my walking closet, trying to pick out an outfit for school, I then went with a white baby doll that I got from Abercrombie with jean shorts and rainbow (as in the brand) flip flops then I grabbed my blackberry, books, and homework into my bag and went in front of my mirror to apply some light bare mineral make up and to fix my hair, I decided to let it down so it's now straight with a bit of waves. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs to meet up my mother and brother, "morning mother" while grabbing a granola bar and a water bottle.  

"morning sweetie, oh and don't forget to pick up your brother after school, and oh your father is coming home in four days and don't forget you have cheer practice"  

"I know mom, I'll pick Ethan up from school then drop him off at home with the new nanny, and then I'll be off to cheer practice" 

"alright honey and I have to stay late at the hospital for a late meeting for all the doctors so will you be okay with making sure that Ethan eats?"  

"yes mother" and with that I told Ethan to grab his stuff so we can go, Ethan hugged our mother goodbye ran up to hold my hand, we went to my car and I put Ethan on his booster-seat and buckled him up, I threw my bag to the passenger seat and then started the car and on the way to Ethan's school I wondered why I have to be stuck living with a mom who's always busy at the hospital and my dad is always off because he serves the navy, and I'm always stuck with my brother not that it was a bad thing but it lessens my time to do anything I really want,  

As I dropped Ethan off I then went straight to my school, I found a parking spot and that's when I received a text from my mother saying, " oh honey before you go off to cheer practice, grab a fruit basket and go with Ethan to greet out new neighbors okay" I then replied with," okay mother" as I was walking towards my locker someone grabbed me from the shoulders and when I look back it was just Brian, one of my closest friends so I mean yeah i guess you can consider him as a bestfriend, "hey Brian what's up?"  

He gave me a smile then said " nothing much really" okay he's just my bestfriend but everyone in the whole school thinks that we're secretly going out just because of the cliché oh the starting quarterback is suppose to go out with the captain of the cheerleading team i mean uhhh we've known each other since we were in dippers, then Jenna came running hugging both me a Brian," Omg guys big news!" brian and I looked at each other with confusion, " Uh what is it " we asked in unison, "I got a date for homecoming!" she said that with the biggest smile on her face, well I bet Brian forgot about it too, but we both said congrats to her and asked her who it was and she said it was peter. The guy who she has been in love with ever since forever, well at least that's what Brian thought but i know who Jenna truely love is Brian, but i don't know why she keeps telline me that Brian's in love with me thats silly.. right I mean we're BESTFRIENDS. Then she asked us suspiciously, " Omg don't tell me you guys both forgot about homecoming?! It's this Friday you know?!" I answered,"Jenna I'm head of the cheerleading team and Brian is our starting quarterback of course we didn't forget" Brian adds on the, "haha yeah" and just then the bell for first period has rang, I quickly grabbed my book and walked with Brian and Jenna to our first period biology, well Jenna, is co captain of the cheer team and she has blond hair and blue eyes I think shes way prettier than me but then again she thinks differ. Brian as you know is Athens high starting quarterback with green eyes and very dark brown hair. We're known for our good looks and our statices at Athens high but we don't really care haha funny thing we've been bestfriends for too long. We were sitting down in bio bored as hell till a new student arrived, " hey guys I'm new I came from California, and my name is matt"