People Are Constantly Asking Me What's It Like Being A Sexy M-

You all walked to your dorm in silence trying to process what had just happened. After you guys had settled down in your dorm Bakugo decided to speak up. "What happened back there you looked scared," Bakugo said surprisingly serious. "I-" you began before you were cut off by Denki patting your head. "I won't make you relive that," Denki said softly while looking deeply into your eyes instantly calming you down. Denki then proceeded to explain what he had observed after following you and Dabi during the party. "And that brings us to where we are now," Denki said with a scratch of the back of his head. "Awwww you poor baby" Mina said pulling you into a big warm comforting hug. Once the adrenaline wore off you realized how serious and scary that situation was and immediately returned her hug.

 After everyone got done comforting you everyone decided that you should probably call it a night. Everyone had left except for Denki who had refused to leave and vowed that he would never leave you alone again which honestly made you melt. It was exactly what you needed to be told after such a long day. You both got ready for bed and jumped in bed together without a word. It felt different you felt absolutely blissful. The feeling of his arms wrapped around you could only be defined as one-word euphoria. You slowly fell asleep relishing in this feeling of Denki's arms around you sleeping the best you had in months. 

You woke up to the sun peaking through your curtains. You moodily shoved your head back into Denki's chest trying to prevent the sun from blinding you. You felt Denki shift above you before he slowly opened his eyes and looked down at you giving you a smile that could probably cure cancer. You quickly looked away embarrassed that you had allowed his stupid smile (That was, in fact, brighter than the freaking sun) to make you blush.

"Good morning," he said softly with a yawn. "Good morning," you replied. "What do you wanna do today," he asked sweetly giving you soft kisses on your neck. "I-I-I d-d-don't know" you stammered softly. Denki was apparently a completely different person when he just woke up and you loved it. You made an executive decision and decided that morning Denki was your favorite Denki. "We should probably get up before Mina decides to harass us," Denki said before rising from the bed. "Yeah," you said softly just taking in the amazing view you had in front of you. "You know you actually look kinda hot in the morning," you said softly observing the male in front of you. "Oh really," Denki said with a smirk. "People are constantly asking me what's it like to be a sexy m-" Denki began before he somehow completely tripped over a chair that was next to your bed.

 You face palmed, scratch that morning Denki is your least favorite Denki.

After helping Denki get up and reassuring him that he even looked hot when he completely face planting into your floor you ushered him out of our room so you could get ready for the day. Soon after you texted the group and made sure everyone was ready before you all decided to grab a simple breakfast in the kitchen and headed back to your dorm with everyone to just relax for the rest of the day. 

You were all peacefully relaxing in silence until Sero decided to spring a question on Denki. "When are you going to ask (Y/n) out on a date," Sero said absentmindedly. "I-I-I-I" Denki stuttered with a panicked look on his face. "What's going on," you said taking out your earbuds and observing the panicked look on Denki's face and everyone else's carefree look. "N-nothing" Denki stuttered out attempting to give you a reassuring smile. You were 200% sure the smile was fake but you let it slide and slipped your earbuds back in and continued reading (F/b) for the millionth time. "Yeah Denki when are you gonna ask her out," Kirishima said with a smirk. "I-I-I don't know" Denki stammered in a hushed whisper. "Oh Oh Oh," Mina said excitedly. "We can help you plan a date," Mina said with a bright smile. "Yeah that could be fun," Sero said with a boyish grin. "I'm only helping because I know you guys will rope me into it somehow" Bakugo mumbled angrily. "Then it's settled we're gonna help you plan the best date ever" Kirishima exclaimed loudly which caused you to look at him confused before continuing reading. Everyone sighed in relief before glaring at a guilty-looking Kirshima. "So where do we begin," Denki said with a smile feeding off of his friend's enthusiasm. 

A/N: Hey guys I'm back and feeling much better then I was yesterday thanks for allowing me to rest I appreciate it. I've officially decided that this book will soon be coming to an end because I'm kinda running out of ideas and this book is getting a lot longer then I expected it to be (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID ;).Also, I just realized this story has over 9000 views which is absolutely insane I never expected this book to grow so fast. Thank you guys so much for supporting me and this book. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to the next one love you guys.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ