renjun ; imagine

this is a sad one, im sorry
1,257 words

—————————————————————

"y/n, hows your brother doing?" Minsoo asks as she pays for both of your coffees.

"oh renjun? I think he's doing well. I chatted with him and the boys last night. they have one more show tonight and then they'll be on their way home" you tell her as you both head out of the coffee shop.

"that's good, you'll finally get to see your older brother after what two months of being completely busy?" Minsoo giggles as she locks arms with you.

"yeah I plan on seeing him on Saturday, along with the other boys as well" you say as you two walked down the streets together.

"you think you could bring me along?" Minsoo asked, you chuckled.

"so you can flirt with Jaemin?" Minsoo rolls her eyes and pushes you slightly.

"of course not! I haven't seen them in a long time too, they're my friends also y/n" Minsoo sticks her tongue out while you laughed. after a few minutes, the two of you come to halt due to Minsoo's phone ringing in her purse.

"hello?" Minsoo covers her other ear so she could hear the other person from the phone. you look around your surroundings while she talked. you see pretty buildings and many people walking.

"wait mommy, I dropped my bunbun!" your attention goes straight towards a mid thirties woman who was on her phone speaking with someone and her daughter that was behind her. the child's mother was not paying attention to her daughter. the traffic light turned green and luckily there was no car at the moment.

the daughter let's go of her mothers hand and runs back to get her pink toy bunny that was laying still on the cross walk. as she went back to get it, there was now a semi truck coming down the road at 35 miles per hour.

"hey!" you quickly panicked. it didn't seem like the truck was stopping anytime soon. even if the driver was going to stop, it would still hit her pretty badly. you drop your things and run past the mother who stood on the side walk talking on the phone.

"y/n?" Minsoo watched you as you ran towards the child. the truck was now getting closer and closer. another male notices you and child. he quickly comes over to help. the truck was now honking its horn. you picked up the child and gave her bunny, the male takes the child into his hands and dashes off safely.

"oh my god, y/n!" Minsoo screams. the truck finally comes to a full stop a few meters down from where you were on the cross walk. the truck had dragged you. Minsoo ran towards you, the truck driver got out of the truck and immediately called the ambulance.

"oh my god, jihye!" the mother cries out as she takes her daughter from the male. you laid still, you were completely out. Minsoo was now sobbing. she kneeled down, held your head in her arm and touched your jacket.

"y/n.." she quivered loudly.

——————————————————————

"you cannot come inside miss" a nurse stops Minsoo who was in tears and blood. she watched from behind the glass as they used a defibrillator on you. she continued to sob as they tried to get you back. one after another, your heart completely stopped.

Minsoo's watery eyes watched as the doctor stopped. the doctor slowly turns and looks at Minsoo and shook his head. Minsoo lost it.

"no, no, no, no!" she fell onto her knees. the nurse outside kneels down. Minsoo hugs the nurse for some sort comfort as she sobbed.