Behind the scenes [Slash x Duff/ Sluff]

It was the afternoon, slash and duff were ready to get this video over with. On their break, they left to get some drinks. They were only allowed 3 drinks cause the producer wanted them to be sober for their role.

Slash managed to steal 5 bottles for them to drink then they sneak off to duff's dressing room. They sat on the floor against the wall then drink and started to feel a little tipsy. Slash lit up a cigarette as he asked duff "Do you think axl's relationship with stephanie gonna last?" Duff shrugged and told him "I don't know but he is happy and less snappy to people". They both agreed on that.

They started talking about marriage and how they could last but not forever. Slash told duff "we're practically married because this band is like a marriage. We all fight and argue but in the end we manage to work it out like marriage couples". Duff takes a sip before taking the cigarette from slash's hand "Well when you put it that way, it does make sense. I mean if that's the case would you consider me your husband?".

Slash thought about it before he shrugged "Sure why not. Life is short and on account of us using drugs and drinking we're all gonna fuckin die anyways". Duff finished the last of what's left in the bottle. He burped and said excuse me before they both laugh.

Duff looks a slash who's looking at his top hat before he gave him a kiss on the cheek. Slash didn't move away like most people would've reacted. He encouraged it instead and asked "Well what about the other side?" Duff turned slash to the other side so he can give him a kiss on his left cheek.

Duff asked slash if he was serious about the question he asked before. Slash told him "Of course or else I would've said something else". Duff asked even if they do couple stuff while sober as slash told him "Yes even in front of axl, production people, or the whole world can see". Duff wasn't sure until slash gave duff a kiss on the lips.

They made out for a bit before axl knocked on the door asking if they're ready. They hid the bottles under the table and sort themselves out.

They smiled holding hands as axl was looking through a magazine. When he wanted to ask them a question, he saw them holding hands as he told them
"I fuckin knew it. I wonder what took you guys so long". They blushed as axl asked if he should wear a rose while wearing a suit.

They talk about it as slash and duff continued holding hands not caring who was looking.