The day it all unfolded

It was sky's birthday she was turning 18 which meant she was now legally an adult. What sky didn't know when she woke up was what was to come.

Sky isn't an ordinary teenager she's the daughter of a very powerful man her father is joe knight.
The owner of knight enterprises he started an empire from the age of 18 he was and is a very successful and wealthy man .

Over the years he has worried about sky taking over his company due to the fact she was a women.  His main concern being his business partners. 

 He came to the conculsion She needed a husband with a name and a strong business behind him . So he went to his close friend Patrick they both have built an  empire and a life for themselves , there children and wives . It was decided it would  be best if the children were to wed to secure both empires . 

The agreement was made and finalised there and then . They kept it secret from the children joe asked for no one to find out until sky was 18. once she was of age they would be told the plan they would set to marry when she was 21 as the son would be 22 since that day the agreement was never brought up until today sky's 18 birthday.

Sky's point of view :

I woke up to my parents singing happy birthday. It was my 18 which meant I was an adult now I couldn't wait tonight we had everyone coming over for a meal well little gala thing it was all for show for the business partners and investors any reason for them to socialise .

My father looked worried "is everything alright dad " "yes we need to talk it's serious" I nodded my head we went to his office he finally spoke "firstly I wanna say happy birthday darling we got you a little present as you are 18 it's in the box" I opened the box it was a car key "wait you got me another car" I was shocked I mean I have a car it's fine but he got me my dream car I looked out the window there it was "I love it " I hugged him but he still looked worried. (car below)

"Tonight is very important I hope you don't go mad but as your father I feel I have the right to make some decisions for yourself and the business to secure are empire you are set to marry Christian waters within a few years"

"Tonight is very important I hope you don't go mad but as your father I feel I have the right to make some decisions for yourself and the business to secure are empire you are set to marry Christian waters within a few years" . \

what did he just say I'm set to marry some random guy I know nothing about my heads spinning he's got to be having me on . Then he began to speak again:

 "Tonight you will meet Christian I ask you to be on your best behaviour as he has only found out of recently however this deal was made many years ago to secure are family business as  well as Christians  remember I love you and wouldn't arrange this If I didn't think it was in your best interest our the company's " 

He just left he told me all this shit I'm getting married to Patrick's son Christian my life is over before it's even started.I'm so angry right now all this over business what about my happiness. 

I'm meant to be meeting the girls for food and pre-drinks as there not coming to the Gala tonight. I want to bail but they will never forgive me and I won't hear the end of it. I'm going to have to put a smile on my face the whole day . I ended up getting  dressed in a white dress and heels something simple but effective . ( outfit below ) 

It seemed to of took me two hours to get dressed as it was now half two and the gala started at five  I needed to leave to meet the girls now

It seemed to of took me two hours to get dressed as it was now half two and the gala started at five  I needed to leave to meet the girls now . I left the house and decided to slam the door for dramatic affect I took my new car and drove into the sunset, I wish but I knew deep down my father must of though he was doing right when he wasn't.

I arrived at the restaurant it was very bojuee kinda posh but not to snobby.

I seen the girls   "hey bitches anyone want a shot" I shout its not like me I'm  normally the mom encouraging every one to behave. 
"what's got in you birthday girl  I though you don't drink"

"today's special it's my birthday"

okay I only wanted to drink to forget about today and piss my parents off . 

we ended up just getting little nibbles or bites and drinking quite bit I felt okay to drive so I did it was half five before I even left the girls shit I'm late to my own birthday gala fuck I thought and left to get home . 

Please share and vote ? 💜x 

This chapter has now been edited as its the first chapter I kinda threw you in with a long one alot happened in this one chapter let me know your thoughts also thank you for reading ; )