Chapter 1

^^^
(Mia)

I hide my face from the sun blaring through my  blinds. I unwillingly drag myself out of my bed a slowly walk out into the kitchen of the avenger tower.

"Hi Uncle Steve" I say I'm a sleepy voice "Good morning kiddo your dad wants you in the lab" he says as he flips a pancake I nod and walk to the lab.

"Hey dad" I say "Uncle Steve said you wanted me" I say pointing to the kitchen. "Yes so you know how you where talking to me about wanting to go to public school" he says I get excited and rapidly nod.

"Calm down your gonna give yourself brain damage. So I've decided that you can go to school at Midtown High. On the one condition that you watch and keep track of Peter Parker" he says I give him a weird look.

"Spider boy? I think he can handle himself dad" I say "I know he can but after the whole huge bird thing incident earlier this year I just want some one to be there when I can't." He says.

I roll my eyes "Ok whatever at least I get to go to school thank you dad" I say bear hugging him. "Of course Happy is going to take you clothes shopping today so get ready" he says I smile thanking him.

I excitedly dance into my room I put on a gray t-shirt and plaid shorts. I put my hair in a high ponytail and pull out a few strands so that it frames my face.

I walk into Happy's office "Good morning Happy" I say smiling "Good morning kiddo are you ready to go to the mall?" I smile and nod.

"Let's go" he says grabbing the keys to black suv. We walk out to the car and I sit up front.

We drive to the outlet mall and Happy parks up front we get out and start walking around the mall.

Since school started in august and now it was the middle of October majority of the school supplies was out of stock. I still but what I can I buy yellow checkered vans backpack and some shoes to match.

I don't really buy any clothes because I don't need to.After we get all the stuff we drive home and I go to sleep excited to start school.