36

*A/N : So my dear readers... the flashback continues from the last chapter....*

_____________________________

Jungkook was quiet by the insult, but desperate to know more.

"So listen kid. " Lajoi said, moving towards Jungkook, " Your father was a coward. He was the real alpha king, but trust me he did not deserve it because of how foolish he was. He trusted the wrong people, even when we warned him not to. " He then chuckled,  " You know what he did when we told him about how that Gonju, that motherfucker, was planning to backstab him??! He threw us out of his kingdom. Both of us... We three were best friends before that Gonju came. Your father never wanted to be the king.He was a coward, but luckily your mother wasn't. She made him become the king. She loved him so much and thus made him the king, everyone would love. But then that Gonju came and he manipulated your foolish father. However, he could not manipulate your mother. I still respect that lady more than anything else, even today. She knew Gonju was a fucker. He even tried to harass her, and when she told about this to your father, " He snickered, " He instead insulted your mother, calling her a slut!!! "

By now they all were teary eyed. " I still remember her begging your father to not throw her out of the kingdom, when she was pregnant, but your father, was .... was totally under some kind of spell of Gonju. So he insulted her infront of the whole kingdom, accusing her of being a hoe.... and threw her out. She lived with us for about 3 years after your birth. She was more  than a real sister to us. Then one day, your father came , asking for her to come back to him. She didn't want to, but he begged. When she went there with him...." He paused and took a deep breath, closing his eyes... as if remembering the traumatizing past... " She realized, he was ready to give her up to Gonju, who was now ready to take the throne and wanted to kill you and your mother. While your father promised to leave the kingdom ,and never come back. For his own freedom, he sold you and your mother, to that fucker." Lajoi said through gritted teeth. "Your father was ready to run away, but was still killed brutally. Your mother ran away ... just to save you, and hid you in the forest. She was somehow able to tell us everything before running away. The next day, we found your mother's dead body in the forest, in a .... in a....  very bad condition. We found you hidden far away from her body." He sighed... 
" Gonju took over the throne and started killing people mercilessly. And people also don't revolt as they think he is the real Alpha king, blessed by the moon goddess. He has erased all kind of evidences of your family."

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"After that... I knew, I was the real Alpha Prince. But to fight them, and defeat them, I had to wait and become strong enough to take revenge. I didn't tell this to anyone, not even Tae, the real story of my parents. Only Tanjin Uncle, Lajoi Uncle and me... just we three know about it...no on else." He sighed, and closed his eyes. 

"My father was a coward, a stupid coward...... I don't wanna be like him." Jungkook said, with his head hung low....
"Gonju, is a brutal motherfucker, thinking that Alphas are superior. And the Alpha King is God...... I don't wanna be like him." Jungkook said, trying his best not to break down completely, his tears still not stopping from sliding on his cheeks.

"I don't wanna be like them..." Jungkook said , now looking at Jimin, " I don't wanna be like those Alphas Jimin. Who have no humanity. My mother was an omega... but she was far more respectable than them...... I wanna be like her ." He said , nodding and biting his lower lip , trying to stop his tears.

Jimin chocked on a sob, and held Jungkook's face gently with his both palms, and Jungkook completely broke down.

"I w-wanted so see her ... s-so bad... but we had no p-photograph, no n-nothing. Their t-traces were completely d-destroyed." He was now sobbing and hiccuping in Jimin's hands.

Jimin hugged him and let Jungkook cry on his shoulder, while he himself cried with him.
"Shh... it's ok... " Jimin whispered and pecked Jungkook's temple.

After calming down, a while later, Jungkook pulled from the hug and took a deep breath . He then opened the folder and took out the first photograph , which was a couple. But Jungkook was just looking at the lady. She was beautiful. And her smile was breathtaking.

"Her eyes... She got those beautiful from you. " Jimin said, smiling at the lady, with excitement in his voice .

Jungkook chuckled, " I got those eyes from her Jimin... she is my mother... not the other way round ... "

Jimin blushed in embarrassment and scratched his nape. " Y-Yeah.."

Jungkook chucked more and kissed Jimin's cheek. " Why are you so cute?"

"Well.. it's a family trait. " Jimin said, moving his hands extra like those type of girls who love to flaunt, " My mother was extremely cute and so was my grandmother, and also my great grandmother and may be even my great great grandmother-"

"Aish!!" Jungkook said rolling his eyes, but still laughing at his childish omega.

Jimin hit him playfully, and then the two love birds continued  going through the photos and poofs, cracking jokes here and there, with Jimin telling about his happy times, Jungkook telling him his... and the whole day, they spent in Jungkook's bedroom, being disturbed by no one. Why? Well , let us say, Tae was worried about Jungkook, so he went to check his room, and heard giggles , belonging to Jimin and Jungkook coming from inside. He smiled warmly and instruted all to not disturb them.

_____________________________

*A/N : Okay~>>> so... M sorry if you get confused in between or something, i was myself confused while writing this... 😅😅
I will most probably keep the next chapter funny. I mean... I am laughing already thinking about what m gonna write in the next chapter. Hope you guys like it too...*